CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 20, 2010

You All Ready For This? Ba Nuh nuh nuh nuh...

So her is my wonderful post about SCHOOL!!! I should've done this forever ago cause now I have SOO much to say! Here's how it will work [For my slower friends ;]] I will write the class, tidbits about it, and funny things that happen. At the end there will be a column for all the inside jokes that just so happen to be on my binder. Then either the end or the next post I'll blog about Sharpie's cross country meet and so on and so on :] Okey Dokey? Here we go!...
1ST PERIOD: GYM
-Yuck Yuck Yuck!
-Coach Brown is probably the most scariest man I've ever met in my entire life, and the only way he'd be scarier is if the man had a beard...
-But Erinn's in that class! And I've gotten to know people like Clara, Sofia, and Stacey :] and...Cute Tyler :] [P.S Erinn told him so I think I can call him that here] He's the one who we kidnapped when we showed Erinn around the school a couple posts back...
-Coach Brown is a he-beast whom I strongly don't like very much. He docks you points if you have stuff on your wrists and after the mile and half the other day [We have to run it every other week or so...Not fun] I took my hair out for a second cause my loose ponytail was falling out and he DOCKED ME cause it wasn't in my hair!!! GRR!!!
-Also the other day I was SUPER late for school cause I was making muffins for Sharpie [Long story for later] and I seriously thought Brown was going to EAT me! He's so scary!
-Anywho we've been playing football and Tyler was on my team and one of the times we played he huddled us all together and told us "Ok after this game WE'RE GOING OUT FOR DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS!" we all cheered and ran out pumped. Needless to say we lost. BUT it wasn't fair cause the other team had 2 High school football players on it.
-Hate Gym but the people make it worth it and I just have to survive till Januaryish :] Happy birthday!

2ND PERIOD: BIOLOGY
-One of the 3 classes I have with my big brother but he sits in the very front and I sit in the very back corner [P.S. in all my classes I have no one sitting by me on at least one side. I think the teacher's are getting smarter/eviler]
-My biology teacher Griffin is really cool. He shows us Office clips from time to time if they apply to the lesson [Like this one about the scientific method that's really funny]
-We had baby plants we grew with our neighbor [Mine's Katerina] We named ours Robert the Zinnia Plant which is SOO much better than Sharpie's Pedro the Thyme plant. Especially cause Robert grew bigger than Pedro but sadly ROBERT DIED THE OTHER DAY! I'M HEARTBROKEN!
-Tyler R[Not to be confused with Cute Tyler] and Grandma Heather are in that class :]

TA: BERGUM
-EMMA AND TAUSHA NUFF SAID!
-Except for this...Me&Emma were passing notes during announcements and our convo went like this [Emma is first I'm second and so on..]
Hi Hannah! >:]
Hi Savage Delinquent ;]
Only my cell mates call me that!
:D Who do you think I am?
...OMGosh Hannah are you Crazy Jim? From the insane asylum?
You wish! No it's yer old pal Crazy Bill! Geez! Why does everyone mix us up!?
Probably cause you both have a lazy eye&the same straight jacket! Anyway glad to see your finally on parol!
DON'T MENTION MAH EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The glass one or the lazy one?
>:[ I'm plotting something my parole officers aren't going to appreciate!
DON'T DO IT MAN! last time I plotted something it got me a week of solitary!
Oh yeah [50 years of house arrest hurts my head..Who are you again?
Psh every criminal know my name! I'm more famous than Jack the Ripper!
Sorry! I forget you little ones! PSH! I'm the Greek god of criminals!
OH YA! I'm the godess of apples and multicolored fruits!
End of TA ;]
PERIOD 3: FRENCH
-Oh Sharpie! We've had so much fun in this class already
-It started out me sitting a row away from Sammi and Sharpie in a row of my OWN cause Jensen already hates me but now he's either more lenient or chooses to ignore us cause I moved to the seat in front of Sammi and next to Sharpie. :]
-However when we were playing Polio [This crap game where you throw a ball to people and they say there name] Jensen seperated us offically! NO! He says "Claire-Michelle and Jean Valjean talk to much!" PSH liar. :$
-Jensen is no Loughary and I kinda hate the man with a passion. He's obnoxious teaches us in different ways and has an annoying voice and mannerisms. :[ BUT he's fun to mess with :] Hee Hee Hee
-The other day I was talking to Sharpie but had to ask Jensen a question and so I turned and said "Hey buddy!" He was really confused but made me laugh!
FRENCH WILL BE CONTINUED AT A LATER DATE!
END OF POST! The school's post is going to be a saga so I can trick you guys into reading all of it and not thinking it's long >:] MWAHAHA!

0 Comments...: