CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

School Days School Days!

So we're continuing on with FRENCH:
-The other day Mr. Jensen was on a roll and sent 7 kids to think time! 7! That is like one step away from principals office and only cause they LAUGHED! UGH! I didn't talk the ENTIRE class period because he kept staring at me waiting for me to make one wrong move...
-BUT before that Jensen made us move seats! I sit a table away from Sharpie and Sammi by all these kids that swear. But as much as I hate admiting I'm a problem child...I go sit on the floor by them whenever I get the chance.
-We've been playing duck duck goose and since Jensen doesn't talk in french accents he told us a new word...CANARD! It means duck but mean and Sharpie thought it was a insult so now we call each other canards and silly gou...Silly goose :]
-We'll just say that's the end even though it's not cause I can't remember anything else.

4th Period: MATH
-I don't know a solitary soul in this entire class! Well..that's a lie I know Mckaylie so we stick together but other than that it's a bunch of quiet people or the school's delinquents :] Yay.
-I sit next to the Loner with the Chicken sandwhich in this class [See Lunchtime]
-So we were grading tests the other day and we switched with the person next to us and my partner is this kinda quiet kinda short kid so I was just making conversation to get to know more people since Mckaylie is moving to Texas soon :[ and this is how it turned out
Me: You're in 8th grade right?
Him: No. I'm in 9th grade
Me: [Turning red] Oh. Is this your first year here?
Him: Uh No. I've been here all 3 years
*Sound of me looking down at the desk the rest of the day still red

LUNCHTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-LOVE this part!
-This is the one part of the day when everyone is together and we have SOO much fun!
-Me&Lindsey get really hyper when we're together and we never fail to laugh hysterically during lunch
-We were talking about who we were going to marry and I saw this REALLY HOT kid with a peach fuzzy moustache who tucked his shirt into his pants and I said "THAT MOUSTACHE KID IS THE ONE I LOVE!"
-Lindsey responded "Great so when you get married all your kids will turn out with moustaches and have the habit to tuck in their shirts before the age of 5..even the girls!
-Then we were picking out a soul mate for Lindsey and I found the Loner with the Chicken Sandwich since he was sitting by himself eating a chicken sandwhich so we sat by him to make him feel better and He Got.Up.and. Left. RUDE! We will have delightful family gatherings in few years :]
-So Jennifer asked me what moustache kid's real name is cause we felt bad labeling. So I walked up to him and said "Hi what's your name?" and he looked at me really weird and said in a suspicious voice "Why do you want to know!?" and then repeated it till I left cause I was angered. Not the best first date :[
-We all have thumb wars on a daily basis cause that's Sharpie and Erinn's favorite thing to do lately.
-Lindsey invented this thing called THE SURPRISE ATTACK! and so she always win cause I never expect the SURPRISE ATTACK! :[
-Gabe's been oober nice lately so the other day I asked him "what's up?" and he said what do ya mean? I replied "well you've been really nice all of the sudden." He asked "Oh I have to have a reason?" and I said yes and then he started talking to this girl named Asa and after she left I said "OH MY GOSH YOU FOUND LOVE!" and he laughed really hard and said "Oh yeah I found love! :]" But I think he was kidding cause now he denies even knowing her.
-After lunch I still give everyone gum at my locker and we have a blast
-We're right across from the boy's bathroom and theres a garbage at the end of the hall before you turn into the bathroom I like to see if I can launch my wrapper into it. I continuously miss and send Sharpie in to throw it away cause ICK. I've already been in there once! [When Gabe pushed me in last year]
-One day Lindsey's like you should see if you can hit some guy in there! So I tried and hit the wall next to the hallway. Nice.

5th Period: GEOGRAPHY
-Oh Mr. Ball! Makes up for Coach Brown...almost
-He always starts class with a joke of the day which are usually pretty funny [the other times I don't get it]
-They're pretty long though so once I get good at updating all the time if I really liked it I'll share it.
-Sharpie's in that class but so is LANDON who says he doesn't hate me he just likes messing with me...So he was somewhat nice but now he's gone back to the whole "Geez! You 2 like each other sort of thing"
-We just handdrew a map of the United States :] I'm pretty proud of myself cause it doesn't look TOO deformed

6th Period: LANGUAGE
-Harman is a really good teacher but she likes us to dwell on very personal stuff while we write
-Like on 9/11 she showed us all these clips and even some of the guys were about to cry.
-On her board she has this thing where you can write what book you're reading. She was helping the kids in the computer lab so we were all screwing around and some people wrote stuff like
"How to go through puberty" by Justin Bieber
"How to sing" by Justin Bieber
"The Revenge of Coach Crawford"
"Your Mom goes to College"
-Mckay is in that class and he's also in my ward/carpool/seminary so I've gotten to know him a lot better and I would almost say we're getting to be friends GASP I know.
-We're writing essays to hopefully win scholarships through some program and Hartman says we win at least 2 places each year. Cross your fingers! 1st place is 1,000! The topic is "The greatest lesson you've ever learned" and I'm not allowed to discuss it anymore till POSSIBLY after the contest is over.

7th Period: SEMINARY
-LOVE LOVE LOVE this class! Here's a few reasons
-Brother Larson is without a doubt THE BEST seminary teacher in the world!
-We learn the same things but get different meanings then in church
-Like when Nephi cuts off Laban's head he is told to do so by the spirit. We were having a lesson on Reverence isn't just for church and we all decided "Nephi cut off Laban's head Revrently!" We were right!
-We walk there and me and Sammi are kinda slow but so is Kody so if he's right behind us we're usually OK. He like's to mosey around the fire hydrants and jump the fences. Oh he's great :]
-I have had to lead the hymn 2 times and both times Mckay laughes at me. So I glare at him and so on :]
-We were talking about True friends and Mckay says "Well I don't know about that Hannah girl
-Then Larson was playing Veggietales and I said "this is my favorite song" apparently Mckay's lost all respect for me.
-So I told his little sister Brooke [Whom I love dearly] to punch him so the next day he wouldn't let me get in the car but his dad said I could cause Mckay deserves it often :]

AND THERE'S PRETTY MUCH THE END!
NEXT TIME ON HANNAH BANANA'S LIFE
-Inside jokes on Hannah's binder
-Derek's House and Lindsey's House...FOOFER PARTIES MAKE ME HAPPY

STAY TUNED.

0 Comments...: