CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do You See Why I Love These People ?


Charlie with sock puppets saying NANNA! UM NUM NUM! Haha I've taught him very well this summer!

When the parents are gone Megan and Hannah will tend to do crazy things..Like put on makeup and pull creeper faces :]



Charlie walked in my room and was pulling faces at himself in the mirror so I took pictures while laughing.
BEST. WEDDING. RING. EVER!!! :] Haha
This is the view from the top of the mountain we walked to by the way:]


HERRIMAN GAME: Yeah we lost but so what? We had fun and I had a Coke so life was good! :]


I snuck up on these two and it looks like Sharpie's punching Erinn....DON'T WORRY HE'S NOT! but it made me laugh anyway.

Yesterday was Labor Day and I had been saying something about going to a movie with everyone. But I went and saw Despicable Me [LOVED IT so cute! and I didn't even cry! SCORE!] with Nina, Candace and Lindsey and therfore had no money. Plus Sharpie's friend from Arizona told him he HAD to watch Twilight so we hatched a plot!
Sharpie's House then a BBQ at Jill's house
Turns out only me Jennifer and Sara could go watch the movie and Derek was coming later [Oh that boy! We've learned to invite him 2 hours before everyone else comes :]]
Erinn couldn't come because her parents are very prejudiced against Sharpie since they like each other and they [as we put it] like him as a person but hate his guts! But who can blame them? I mean he's such a bad kid! :] and he punches Erinn at football games! :] and stalks little girls with pink mittens! :] :] :] [Think back to Mr. Kruegers christmas where we turned Sharpie into the stalkerish old man :]]
First we got there and his dad gave us like 20 bucks to go buy a ton of crap so his sister Amber took us.
WE GOT SOO MUCH CRAP
Sharpie had a brilliant idea to play the skittle game using Fizzy skittles...Worst idea ever! They get so nasty after awhile! I may never eat one again!
Jennifer had to leave so we started the movie
TWILIGHT MOVIE MOMENTS STARRING SHARPIE HANNAH AND SARA [BASICALLY JUST MAKING FUN OF THE MOVIE..HOPEFULLY I'M NOT RUINING IT FOR YOU. and if you don't get it...understandable we were all hyped up on skittles]
-ITS A WORM ITS A WORM ITS A WORM! HEHEHEH [Eric chasing Bella with a worm on a stick laughing nerdily which Sharpie did a creepy impression of and then reprised it saying HANNAH! IT'S A PRINGLE IT'S A PRINGLE HEHEHEH]
-I like to watch you sleep...It fascinates me [Edward to Bella or Sharpie to me or me texting Sharpie late at night :]] [P.S we were laughing SOO hard during that part and I was laying on my arm and when I sat back up my arm was streaked with mascara which of course made us laugh even harder!]
-When Bella's like having a seizure after James bites her Sharpie decided he got bit too and joined in with the seizure-like spasms. I'm surprised his mom didn't come investigate he was rolling all over the place and bumping into things and making lound thumps on the ground if that makes sense..Maybe I'll have to make a video of it sometime :] Haha
And there you go...The highlights of TWILIGHT featuring Sharpie Howerd
Then we went to have the BBBQ and went to the park and played for awhile [Derek finally came and so did Erinn since there was parental supervision not a Sharpie's house :]] Here's some pictures..Can't really put in words the fun we had cause it's more of a random mish-mosh of random FOOFer activitys..:]
Howerd and Gingy On top of the swingset because swinging like a normal child is too difficult for them :]

Erinn My new littlest sister! [If anyone has a good nickname for her please contact Chips who has no idea but she needs to have one ASAP!]

Erinn, Derek on the table, Sara, and Sharpie wearing Sara's sunglasses again. :]
What a Great Family I have.

0 Comments...: