CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

HOORAY!

So Jennifer got me stuck on the song "Like I used to" by Rocket to the Moon [an unsigned band] and guess what I heard on 107.91?!?! I AM SO SYCHED! It's on my playlist by the way...LISTEN TO IT!

Anyway,
Busy Busy Busy again!
Thursday: Bees Game with Lindsey and her family and Coke
Friday: Herriman High Football Game WOO! with Jennifer, Katie, Sara, Sharpie, Erinn, and her little brother who's name I'm guessing was Spencer cause Sharpie kept calling him the Suspense
Today: Went to see Despicable Me with Nina, Candace, and Lindsey. It was super good!

PLUS
I have the whole first week of school post formulating in my head and I need to post
I'm redoing my room somewhat so I'm pretty excited to make it look all beautiful [By myself so you should be proud :]]

BUT
that's all I'm going to write for now so stay tuned!

0 Comments...: