CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sexxy Armani Returns From Vegas!

And BOY! IT WAS FUN!!! Both of my mom's brothers Jeff and Jeremy live there now so we went to visit them...Here is what we did (Pictures coming sometime later):
WEDNESDAY:
*I checked out after lunch and went home and packed the car
*Me Colby and Megan ended up riding in my grandparents truck with them
*I had no service the entire short time I was in Arizona which annoyed me!
*We ate at McDonalds in Mesquite and I totally played on the play place...I was so proud that I fit!
*We finally got there! My family stayed at Melinda's house while Jill's family stayed at Jeremy's house (Grandpa stayed at the Sun Coast hotel cause he's a party pooper ;)
THURSDAY:
*We headed down to the strip!
*We went to Caesar's palace and watched the talking statue show which freaked out the little kids.
*While there we taste tested some AMAZING gelato! Too bad it was expensive!
*We were going to go to FAO Schwartz but they recently closed up and remodeled :(
*I felt fancy while we were there because we passed all these expensive designer stores like Louis Vouitton and such
*Then we walked across the street to the Belagio and saw the big gardens inside but they didn't have the fountain show while we were there so we missed it this time around :(
*Then we were going to eat at In N Out Burger but we couldn't find it so we ate at Wendys
*Then we all went home for naps and I sat outside and tanned while I read a book :)
*The weather was never lower than 65 the whole time we were there
*Later we all ate dinner together and played this funny game called MATTHEW! where we discovered my family's funny side while listening to Jeff sing opera loudly.
FRIDAY:
*We went on a hike in Red Rocks and hiked up next to a waterfall
*Then we ate lunch at this awesome park about 25 minutes away that had 2 HUGE playgrounds and it was fun
*We came home and I called some of my pals
*I discovered the Nintendo that I used to play with Jeff before his mission and I lived with my grandparents (I was about 3 or 4) and found out I still ROCK at Diddy Kong Racing which was my favorite and still is (I think they should remake it for the Wii like they did with super mario and make it even better)
*We ate the BEST food the whole time we were there like baked potatoes :)
*That's about it but as Jeff said constantly HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY TWERPS!
SATURDAY:
*Why it was the Annual Sorenson Easter Egg Hunt of course!
*The guys hid the eggs in the green belt down the street which is for water drainage but they turned it into a grassy strip with a sidewalk and some benchs..Some of them link to make a Frisbee golf court.
*Like I always say...Holidays are just an excuse to get fat! for we got a TON of candy!
*Jeff heated up his pool so we all climbed in...At first it was FREEZING! cause it hadn't warmed yet so it was only like 74 :( BRR!
*By the time it was warm all the moms had left to go inside and it was just a handful of cousins and my dad, jeff, and jeremy
*We decided to create a whirlpool so we ran in a circle creating a current which ended up just acting like a lazy river. Then we ran the opposite way against the current :)
*We swam for about 2 hours it was that fun!
*Me and the cousins continued to play Diddy Kong Racing.
SUNDAY:
*We had to pack up and say good bye to Vegas :(
*I really love it there and might have to live there when I'm old and wrinklyer...We almost did back when my dad didn't have a job but he found one at eTrade so we stayed here. My mom suggested we move there now but I have grown attached to my pals so NO GO!
*We ate lunch in St. George at Arbys and there was this really cute guy there that was either 15 or 16 cause he could drive :) Hee Hee!
*Me and Megan and Colby got super hyper so after lunch Grandma kept us calm by playing a 2 hour game of Guess what animal I'm thinking of?
*We finally got home and guess what we found? WELCOME BACK TO UTAH! LITTLE BIT OF SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS AND ON MONDAY YOUR'E LUCKY IF IT'S OVER 60! Grr! Oh well I love living here anyway!
So there's our trip stuck inside a TEENY TINY NUTSHELL! Thanks Minda and Emily for providing a great time! LOVE YOU GUYS!

0 Comments...: