CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 9, 2010

UTAH'S THE BESTEST! NO! NOT THE SCHOOL!

Let me tell you...basically since the day I met Sharpie we've had a Who's Better? Utah or Arizona fight/war! It continued today from the end of 3rd period clear to the end of 7th when Sharpie declared a truce because he didn't want to Shun me any more :) So at lunch me and Lindsey were working together to come up with reasons why Utah's better. He always had a comeback too...Here are some of our most memorable ones P.S. S=Sharpie M=Me:
-Arches S: Oh GREAT! I'm giving up because I can't come up with a better reason than ARCHES! M:I MEANT ARCHES NATIONAL PARK!
-Fry Sauce S:I don't even like fry sauce!
-Lindsey says Polygamy! S: Oh wow Arizona can't possibly win against Arches, Fry Sauce, and the Polygs!
Haha! That's basically all I can remember :) But he was mad at me!

But that also could've been because today at gym he was downstairs playing volleyball but I was upstairs walking on the track because we had options and I'm still in recovery (Heather and Sharpie kept making fun of me in art class cause I couldn't talk off and on) with Nina and Sammi so his team hit it so hard once it landed on the track (our gym is two stories with the track being above the gym so you can lean over the rail and jump into the gym if you wanted to break your neck)
so I ran over and threw it back to him (which us being so in sync he caught it right where I aimed...at his hand) The second time it happened I was kind of far away but 3 girls just looked at it so Sharpie eventually decided to run up the side stairs to grab it. I saw this as a perfect oppurtunity to haul butt over there and throw it back to his teammates before he could :) I thought he would catch me before I could since he's so fast but it was over the railing before he even showed up. Then he ran up the stairs, looked around for a minute, then pointed at me and yells "HANNAH!" HAHA! Then I said "I love ya buddy!" in a innocent way and he said I'M SHUNNING YOU! and ran down the stairs :) Best.Gym Period.Ever MLIA :) (go to that website)
So there is my eventful day with the best big brother in the world. The End. :) Love, CHIPS :)

0 Comments...: