CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pictures Anybody??? :)


Why Hello!




The one of me and Sara, Katie, and Lindsey is from the first stake dance :)
WOAH! BROTHER OVERLOAD!:








P.S. The one of the cardboard Mexican guy is one of the 2 people Mr. Loughary had on his wall that the boys in my class messed with daily which led to their removal :( The one with Zach or the little boy with the binkie is where my other cousin Livvy bit him on the cheek AHM! :) See ya!
P.P.S. That poster with Zac Efron is from National French Week that me and my friends loved the most and he's saying "MY HAIR IS SO ATTRACTIVE!" :) In case I haven't said before thats what me and Jennifer were looking at and we were talking to Sharpie and saying Your's is the Zac Efron one Right? then turned around cause he wasn't answering and he was trying to pull his head out of my locker...HAHA! Good bye for reals now!

0 Comments...: