CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Jaws Of Heck...HAHAHA!

So I have forgotten to post about Rudel's History class lately which basically sucks because it's one of the funniest class periods of the day and goes by pretty fast which is awesome because it's the last class period. Plus since our class has all three pod classes together, we're almost like one big crazy family. We even call Mr. Rudel "Elder" or "Father Rudel" depending on how we feel that day. Kyle, Dillan, and Seth are the funniest ones in that class because they shout out funny things:
-Like the other day we were talking about the slaves having to pick cotton and Kyle says "My grandpa picked cotton once and he said it was like opening the jaws of HECK*!" but he didn't say heck so he was abruptly slapped.
-We had to invent raps one day about history and Cody and Seth were partners and made one up to the tune of "lollipop" that went kind of like this: Washington Washington oh washy washy washy washington! Come on cody tell me why his hair was whiter than a polar bears...."
-Today Maddie brought us all Tootsie Pops that were in a red white and blue bag. We proceeded to eat them in English and annoy the heck out of our sub.
-In history Kyle stole the bag and made a hat out of it.
Rudel decided that we wouldn't have enough time to finish the "game" so we were going to discuss the test but we spent the entire class time laughing...Why? Well he was telling us why he likes teaching 8th graders better than the high schoolers:
-He looked as Kyle and his hat and says well because they're HILARIOUS! 7th grade wouldn't know how to make a hat if they had someone holding their hand through the way. 9th graders would be too cool to wear them but 8th grade think it's the coolest thing ever.
-Then he stole Kyle's hat and Kyle says DON'T THROW IT AWAY IT'S PATRIOTIC! and Rudel says it's not patriotic, this my friend is the jaws of heck* :]
-Then we were laughing because Dillan was eating a blue sucker and Trying to turn his ENTIRE tongue blue
-Plus a lot more but there was a lot I don't remember and you just had to be there.
THANKS RUDEL & POD CLASSES FOR THE KICKS AND GIGGLES!!!

At lunch I was telling Jennifer and Sharpie how when I was at Wingers yesterday with my family we did the 2 for $20 and it came with a HUGE piece of pie that had a lot of whipped cream so I took an accidentaly huge spoonful of it and my mom told me I had to eat the entire spoonful. So I did and none of it even got on my face! So I was proud of myself and Sharpie yells "You didn't get any on your face and didn't have to wear a bib...Good job! I'm so proud of you!" Then later I was telling Katie if I cleaned my house we could probably have a sleepover tonight. So Sharpie yells again "WOAH! NO BIB AND A CLEAN ROOM LOOK WHO'S GROWING UP SO FAST! I'M SO PROUD!!!" HEHE that was enough to put me in a good mood...until of course Wesley snuck up behind me and gave me a hug uuuuuuhhhhh....Shudder! :] But seriously though...that kid is the most pshychotic stalker and of course he follows US around.
Well that's basically it so TATA!

0 Comments...: