CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eat Or Be Eaten! It's a Jungle Out There!!! :)

That's me and Emma's new motto! We also picked up a new one from Rory in my math class: When in Doubt WWHDD. We all looked confused so he explained What Would Hilary Duff Do? Haha!
As you have noticed I did not die because of the one missed call. HOORAY! I'M TOO YOUNG! I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS I HAVE TO DO STILL!
Jennifer had crutches today cause her backs been hurting again so of course at lunch the brothers seized the oppurtunity to seize them and mess around. They turned them into machine guns, whacking sticks, and even adjusted the heights to zoom around on them...It was funny because Sharpie took them first and put them under his armpits where Jennifer had set them and he was like WOW! it's a whole different perspective down here in Hannah & Jennifer land! Or the Munchkin land! It was funny!
Well that's basically all I have to say so I have to go...I'll post again on Mondayish because this week SEXXY ARMANI GOES BACK TO VEGAS! :) if you don't remember that look it up because it was funny! See ya!

0 Comments...: