CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 19, 2010

MILEY CYRUS AND MICHAL CEAVER! QUICK KIDS GRAB THE CAMERA!!!

You probably know who Miley Cyrus is but let's play a guessing game to see who this awesome Michal Ceaver dude is...
-My dad told us in the car on the way to church he hears his latest song on the radio all the time
-He collaberated with Ludacris
-He sings like a 12 year old girl
Give up??? IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! :] Haha we have teased him nonstop about that for days! [Miley Cyrus is just what Kathryn yells all the time because of the commerical for Furry Vengenance that we think is funny]

Haven't heard the songs Billionaire/heaven can wait/everybody in love/everything/haven't met you yet/i'm awesome? WELL WHADDYA WAITIN FOR???? GO! LISTEN! LOVE! :] that's what me and Heather have been saying to Sharpie all week because he said we listen to gangster music. Then he listened to Billionaire cause me and Heather have been singing it in art class all the time. He loved it and sang it to us today. Guess what was stuck in our heads today? Yeah. P.S. DON'T GO SEARCHING FOR I'M AWESOME BY SPOZ!!! LISTEN TO IT ON THE RADIO OR MAKE SURE IT'S EDITED FIRST BECAUSE IT SAYS THE F WORD ALL THE TIME!!! which we told Sharpie but he ignored the warning and it made him a bad person...HAHA Jk that would never happen he's a scout! I am a scout in training and he is my scoutmaster and gave me the scout laws on a piece of paper. [I was trying to memorize it one day and relized he TOTALLY left off Cheerful so I tease him bout that MWAHAHA]

Mrs. Bowles has been our sub for the past forever while Mrs. Dowdle has her baby and we all hate her and she all hates us. Today she was stupid enough to switch me and Seth [Seth claimed I couldn't see the board so he could sit by his pal Cody] and so now I sit right in between this cute guy Dax and Gabe. Yeah you read that right GABE! It was soooo funny today in class.
-He made this face out of an index card and a paper clip that has a moving mouth named Bob Marley Jr.
-P.S. if he ever asks you to sign a card to use as a magic trick JUST SAY NO! he turns it into a contract! Now I have sold my soul to the devil and I either have to dance every single dance at every single stake dance for the rest of my life with Sharpie or I have to kiss Derek on the lips (whispered...FOR A WHOLE MINUTE!) that's what he told me Then he wrote it down, folded it up, and stuck it to the back of Bob Marley Jr. using ABC Gum. Yum. DON'T WORRY! I won't do it. Sharpie's my lawyer.
-Mrs. Bowles' daughter is Dax's big sister's best friend so Mrs. Bowles kept talking to the arguing Dax saying "Don't mouth off Mr! I have your sister's #in my cell! I know where you live! I know what your mom's name is! I know your phone #! Which me and Gabe laughed forever about cause that's super creepy!
-Gabe said something to me when we weren't supposed to talk and Mrs. Bowles comes over and says "what gabe?" and he told her something different and she goes "OH! your soo funny gabe!" Haha.
-Gabe likes to tease Jennifer a lot so here are some of the things he told me and told me to put on the ol' blog using Jennifer's name:
-[insert name of person you don't like here] so fat it takes a bus and three trains to get to her good side...Just Kidding! She don't have a good side!
-[INOPYDLH]is such a sucky football player she threw a football at the ground and missed!
-[INOPYDLH]is so dumb she couldn't tell up from down if she got three guesses
-[INOPYDLH]is so poor, I went to her house and grabbed a paper plate, and she told me not to use the good china :] That one's my favorite
Signature Gabe: Haaaaa! said in obnoxious tone :]
P.S. I have a picture of Gabe and Bob Marley Jr. and it will be up sometime.

Me and the FOOFers are having a movie night most likely on Friday and I'm so excited!!! It was originally just me Sharpie and Jennifer hanging out and watching sports movies until I love them. But now all the other brothers want to be included and me and Sharpie will probably do our Goldfish/Skittles eating contest then :] I HOPE IT HAPPENS IT WILL BE SOOOOO FUN!!!

P.P.S. TODAY APRIL 21ST THERE WAS ANOTHER MAN MISTAKEN FOR JUSTIN BIEBER...CHRISTIAN FLEEBER! :] HAHA THANKS MOM! and P.P.P.S THE MOVIE PARTY IS A GO :]

0 Comments...: