CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Ya So That Didn't Work Out As Planned...

I was fixing my header of this here blog so that it showed my old mosaic and guess what happened? You'll never guess!!! It didn't work! AH! So now I just put some more flowers on. Sorry FOOFers!
But also today I got to go to the Herriman Beach which is like this big pond with a beach and it's like a couple blocks away from my house and it is SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! We went today with Jill and Mark's family. Charlie loved the water but he also enjoyed eating the gravely rocks that made up the beach Delicious...NOT! Um but yeah I don't have much to say about it we swam around and got wet. Oh and had a pretty intense splashing fight....Until it started raining. We continued with our plans till there was really big and loud thunder and ligtning combo. Good Times. Not as loud as the one at Oakcrest though. OH YEAH and I developed my pics from Oakcrest so I might get around to posting them. But we shall see. K love ya buh bye!

0 Comments...: