CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

BLAST YOU PARENTAL CONTROLS!!!

So I have decided to never use my modem? computer again cause it's being a turd so I am using my dad's laptop all the time but when it's not logged into my dad's account I have to use the one my dad made for us that has these blasted parental controls on it so I can barely use any websites. and I'm not going to anything bad. Cause like the other day I typed in pbskids just to see what would happen and you can't even go on that and that's like the safest website in the united states of america. So yeah I was going to post pictures of Charlie with his new ball that's like as big as he is that are way cute but I e-mailed them to my computer from my phone and so I would have to save it to the desktop but it won't let me do that either!!!!!!!!!!AAAHHHHH!!!! So we shall see in days to come what's goin to happen. TTFN

0 Comments...: