CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Obsess Much?

Ok there are three things I am like totally in love with right this very second:
PEPSI:

glitter-graphics.com
Ya yesterday when my mom had me and Jenni Beans help her at her school she let us have a can of Pepsi and I love it! I had some today and it was even more delicious. FYI yesterday we had to help practice being stage crew for mom's kindergarten program and we had to turn on chicken dance so we were doing it backstage and when you have to link arms and run in a circle we like were tripping over each other and it was so much fun!!! PSH
POP TARTS:

NUMMY IN MY TUMMY!!! (Nuff said)
iCarly:

glitter-graphics.com
Ya it is on alot lately and I have nothing better to do so I've watched a lot of it and OH MY HECK! In the newest episodes Freddie has the freakin most hottest voice in the world. But yeah my fave is the one where they are trying to keep the other people from stealing their iCarly's ideas and they are staying at the crummy hotel and she's says the next person that says Bowels has to sleep in the bathtub! and this hobo climbs through the window and says BOWELS I GET BATHTUB!
LOl so there are my obsessions. See ya later!

0 Comments...: