CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Insanely Awesome LIfe

Except for we have no AA batteries for my camera so I only have pictures on my phone and I don't think I have them anymore. WHOOPS but on 4th of July we went to West Jordan with my dad's side of the family and guess who was there? ONE OF MY VERY BESTEST BUDDIE/COUSINS CHRISTIAN!!! Heh he makes me laugh continuously. Sadly he lives in Washington :( Why may I ask do all my bestest cousins my age live at least 3hours away. AH so anyway then we went home and wathced like 2 hours of iCarly. Then we went to my grandparent's where we have our annual Eat BBQ With The Humphreys (My Grandpa's Neighbors Who Have Lived There Forever) and did just that. Ate BBQ and my grandpas homemade root beer which was kind of a weird aftertaste but still nummalicious. Then we watched fireworks that I took pictures and videos of so I should post them on here sometime. Let's see then we went home and went to sleep at 12:30 and woke up at 7:00 to go to church at 9 :( THat' it for a while of insane awesomeness till today where I slept in till 10:30 which is insanely weird cause I never have slept in after 8 pretty much ever before. But I had to wake up cause we went to Sonic w/ my dad for his lunch break and then went shopping at DI and Target. K see ya! Gotta eat dinner. NUMMY ZITI!

0 Comments...: