CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't Know What's Gotten Into Me...

Cause I don't blog very much anymore. Sad huh? It's not like I have anything better to do. But today I am posting cause I have this random blister looking thing on my cheek that Im pretty sure wasn't there last night. But for Young Womens last night we had to weed for service. (bluck) and so that might've had to do with it. But my mom is taking me to the doctor very shortly cause it's growin. Really Big. Like the size of a nickle. You wanna know what would suck? If I couldn't get rid of it and it took over my face. ew. I actually don't wanna know about that cause it's already super ewey!!! So I have to go bye!

A HOUR LATER:
so I just went to the doctors and I am editing this post instead of making a new one and she said when I was weeding I pulled a weed that can give you blisters and some of it's oils on my hands and I am positive I scratched my face while wearing my gloves. So mystery solved. Tata Buddies!!!

0 Comments...: