CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well...Summer is SO over rated!!!

True I just like to sit on my butt all day and not have to worry about anything but there is nothing interesting to do and there are no buddies to talk to every day. But I'm sorry I haven't posted lately cause really I haven't done anything interesting. BUT on Monday I came back from 4-H camp and it was way fun except I can't write about it till Monday tops cause I have to get some things from them. BUT I will tell you that we did our tradition of listening to a mix of awesome songs and blasting them with the windows rolled down and dance and sing at the top of our lungs in the car. We also had a awesome dance party in the parking lot listening to those songs during free time. I added some of the best ones to my playlist:
*Holding out for a hero
*Taylor the Latte Boy (but it's a little different :( )
So I will post again when I have something interesting to say BUT till then have fun!

0 Comments...: