CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Who is Katy Parker????

So no offense to who ever is this Katy Parker person who is following me but to my knowledge don't know you so I am really getting freaked out and paranoid so I might make my blog private! So please leave me a comment telling me how the heck I should know you or please don't go on my blog again because my mom would be mad and my blog shouldn't be able to be looked at anyway unless I gave you the address so yeah please comment or leave (No offense I am just freaked out)

2 Comments...:

Katybaby! said...

It's Katie Wightman!!! I just used my moms last name, sorry i freaked you out! :)

Jelli said...

Hey cute girl! Speaking of blogs, I set one up for me and James.

jimjamblack.blogspot.com

You might have to help me out with the whole blogging thing, but I'm trying to get the hang of it. Thanks for posting pics of our wedding, those are the first i've seen, and now i'm SO excited to get the rest of them from our photographer.
You'll have to tell me more about your break up with Mark when I see you next weekend for conference hopefully.
Love you,
Jelli