CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

So While I was Grounded For A Week...

Yes it is true I was grounded last week for the 1st time since I was like 6. Don't really want to go into details bout what happened though. I learned from my mistakes.
So anyway as the title says...
*My uncle James got married! Here is a video of pictures from their wedding:


Cute huh? I am so happy for James and Jellie. I love them both so much!
*It was Momo's birthday and she turned 4. Mark's family went so it was fun to hang out with them.
*Today I had to take the end of quarter math test. Bleck! Wish Me Luck! If I don't pass I will most likely be an A- or lower so that would mean I don't get a cell phone. I studied a lot yesterday but still. Gah! I am scared!!!
*The other day I went for a walk around my neighborhood and was gone for an hour and a half and scared my dad.
*I have found out how dang fun it is to argue with guys in my class :) There is this one guy in my science class named Gabe and I kept telling him he was a stalker and he was denying it and stuff so that went on for a while. This past week he asked me if I liked playing sports cause he and his friend Kevin were taking a survey and I told him Heck no so he told me I was going to get fat. I told him he was going to break his leg playing sports and get fat cause all he eats is pizza and now we have conversations everyday about that.
*This other guy named Kasey in Gym and Science and Art was being Dr.Phil the other day when he asked me and my bestest buddy Jenni Beans to tell us our problems. But he doesn't look anything like Dr. Phil so we told him he needed a moustache so he makes one every day out of tape and gray marker. Then during the episode we are "shooting" these other guys in my class pop in and "mug him" and rip off his moustache and crumple it up then pick him up and take the chair out from underneath him. But he made me mad the other day when he eavesdropped on my talk with my friends about Mark then told everyone in Art who I was going out with. Great huh?
*So yeah my life is kind of interesting right now but I don't remember anything else so I promise on my life I will blog tomorrow!

1 Comments...:

Jelli said...

Hannah!
I just love you! Thanks for putting up pictures of our wedding, they're the first i've seen and I LOVE them!
See you tomorrow!

Love you,

Aunt Jelli

ps: I absolutely LOVED my hair too, and you should totally do yours that way for your wedding too! (My inspiration was Taylor Swift's hair in the Love Story video)