CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Telephone Number Ends in 3, Why Won't Anyone Call Me???

Right now I am so bored!!! Here are some stupid things to keep me entertained.
My Aunt Emily suggested I do this:
(Google your name, and Needs, you'll understand in a minute)
Hannah Needs...
*Some Alone Time (Oh totally)
*A Hug (Yep Right Again)
*London (I don't have any money to fly to London right now though)
*Your Help! Yes please someone call me!!!
*A Break (See #1)
*A Shave (Um..No)
*A LapTop (So I can Blog in my bed!)
*A Kick in the pants (WHAT??? I know I didn't do anything wrong today!)
*A Fella (Already got one sorry!)
Ok Bye I Guess.

2 Comments...:

Mama said...

I'd call, but I dont want to talk to a girl who gets grounded.

crazy west family said...

I am glad you got ungrounded.... In my needs it said that jill needs to stop attacking jack it is getting old!!!! And that I need a new skateboard. Nice uhhh.