CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sexxy Armani Goes To Vegas


So here is my video of Vegas I will explain the title in a minute. Here are the captions since I had to pay if I wanted them (Lame!):
*There is green in Vegas
*This Park had 3 stories
*My Aunt Melinda and Baby Zack
*This demonic pidgeon wanted my Dorito I dropped
*Darn! He got it!
*Ta Da!
*Megan Scootering
*Charlie pitching a fit
*Beaners gave him self a mohawk
*Kathryn scootering
*Bean Charlie and Zack
*Attacked from behind!
*Aw My Lil' Broder
*This is a beyond cute pic of Zack and Charlie
*3 boys again plus Minda's arm I think this one is (Oh Well)
*Pretzel Mania
*Zack attacking Charlie again
*Martians do exist!
*Zack in the car (now I am going to use 1st initals if that's ok)
*B in car
*Minda and Z
*Good Hair Day
*Me,Minda, and Z escaping
*Watch out for wild bikes
*Watch out for wild humans!
*AH!...A WILD HUMAN!
*Highest Point on the Scenic Drive to hike...Killer Wind
*I carried 30 pounds no lie on my back for .7 miles
*We are the hiking troops
*Whoa when did we get another boy and make him wear Meg's as I like to call it "Grandma Jacket?"
*Please give me back my camera mom
*C Sleeping
*Mom and C
*Mountain
*Waterfall (Sorry it's sideways)
*Melvin makes sure no one gets ran over at Minda's house
*C laughing at Megan
*This was on a bench on the hike it says I HATE BRUCE
*I was bored
*Charlie was happy on the way home but the way there he was a beast!
So now about the title...Minda was telling us about this guy she knows that knows a guy whose name is seriously Sexxy Armani (that's how it's spelled) (yes Armani like the designer) and his brother's name is Romance Gucci. Nice huh? So Sexxy Armani is now my name ;p Um I don't know what else to say OH YEAH WAIT we rented Madagascar 2 and it was hilarious. My fave parts were either when the king says "Look I am a lady which one of you is attracted to me...all of you raise your hands" or when the penguins hit the old lady and ask is she dead and she jumps up so they reverse and run her over again. LOL So that is really all we did we mostly just vegged out at Minda and Jeff's house. Dad couldn't go. I missed all my family and friends a ton! K see you later...Lots of Homework that needs to be done!

0 Comments...: