CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is what happens when you arm 2 teenagers with a camera at Midnight :)


So here are some pictures of me and Emily's sleepover I think you can guess what they all mean. Oh but the one of her back is to show that we rolled down the hill at the church like 5 times. Now my arms have little red bumps all over them. So hopefully you guys are all having a marvelous day. Love Hannah Banana (P.S. I am so mad because apparently while we were buying Twilight at Smiths at the WalMart by my house Rachelle something who is in Twilight was there...Rude!!!)
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! So real quick I just have to tell you that I had to take a really hard math test on Friday and I looked on Skyward a second ago to see if he put my score in and I only missed 8 which means I get a cell phone for this quarter if I can pull all A's for the rest of the week! AH!
Plus here are some things from hot comments:
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

0 Comments...: