CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Official!

I actually have guy friends now! Oh my gosh and they are all nerds but they are so funny and loveable it's insane. No I do not like them the same way I like my boyfriend. They are huge geeks but I love them anyway! So there is Kasey who is on Mark's football team who can sometimes be a jerk but he's funny like when we were playing Dr. Phil and he had a moustache. I am pretty sure I already blogged about it but I will check and if I didn't I will post about it tomorrow cause in a few minutes I have to go clean the house because me and one of my bestest pals Emily are going to have a sleepover in 2 hours. (FYI we are going to buy Twilight tonight...Yay!) Then there's Mckay who was my first offical guy buddy I blog about him all the time so there isn't much to say other then he made me realize that guy friends are just as friends as girl...friends. Then there is Kevin. If youre reading this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And last but not least Gabe. Oh my gosh I am so glad we just became friends because then my english teacher doesn't know we talk a lot so she made us sit by each other and talk all the time. But yeah so this past week we have been watching this movie about the Titanic and it's survivors and this one guy had an Irish accent but you couldn't see his face yet and when it showed him Gabe leans over and whispers really quietly "Look it's a leprechaun" and I was laughing so hard and everybody turned around and stared at us (were in the back) and it was freakin hilarious. But yeah oh and today we had to write a Titanic survivor paper and Gabe's fake name was Isteban Highman and my name was Sue McDonalds (Get it? LOL) and Gabe reads part of it out loud and it says "Even though we are trying to survive in this tiny lifeboat I still think it would have gone better if Sue McDonalds had not shot my friend" So then in my paper I wrote that I was framed. I bet if my teacher actually reads the papers she will laugh...Or maybe not. Oh well! So yeah in closing here is a statement for my friends:
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

LOL

0 Comments...: