CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weddings

Here goes...It's going to be harder than originally planned...Bear with me

WEDDING EXPO from May[ish] with Jennifer Anne:

These pictures are chock full of dresses, beautiful details, and smokin hot men :] 3 Of my favorite things in the world :]

Good lookin

My favorites from the show! The dress was beautiful, the model was gorgeous and did you get a look at that guy? :]

Love it


Mmmm dresses

Me and Jennifer...we're babes ;] My teeth date this picture :] Haha

WOOOOOH MEN!

Holy cow! That guy!

We liked her hair

Pretty!

looooove the middle dress!

This one too

We got our hair done all professionally like

My hair

We were being super creepy...I asked for the same things she got...Now if only I had super shiny, glossy, dark, beautiful, Asian hair...

Real couples with the guys designing their dresses out of paper to win a rocking honeymoon=kicks and giggles


Beautiful Beans and her lovely hair

I love wedding dresses...It's an unhealthy obsession

Cool invitation


Dresses

Probably sooo off with the tags and timing but it was such a great perfect day!

0 Comments...: