CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Decembre

Quick and painless jots for ya :]
*I spent all of one Saturday at Tyler's house doing a horrid History project [Oh the joys of high school] but had insane amounts of fun with the Rindlisbachers :] They're most likely one of my favorite families :] His parents are sweet, Scott's entertaining, and Brett's hilarious :] Though I think I'm either his new best friend, or he has a creepy crush. He's in 5th grade...Don't think that's going to take off :]

*This is my christmas dress..These days when your my age, you want a nice modest dress you get mini skirts and skank tanks. So I headed for the little girls dept. Success! I love being little :]

Jennifer walks to the library every day after school to be with Dal and I accompanied her...Sharpie can't drive people but he could take himself so he was our pack donkey. In order to model for this...He hiked up his shorts and shot us a winnning smile :]

Legit pop tarts at young womens

Gabe's missionary brother bequeathed him these clear glasses with plaid rims, and wore them all day. It was harder to recognize him...Of course he didn't want his picture taken...We both felt like being purposly late to 2nd period [Guess it's a rebellious teenager thing] So this commemeorates that time
*I was super sick Monday night-Wednesday so didn't go to school and was ready to die! Missed my clan! And missed my roads test and our clan's singing performance in seminary..Gabe was mad. But I did watch Transformers for the first time :] I love that movie
*I picked up Charles and yelled "This is my baby babushka!" and now he calls himself "Booshkot" Weird little man...
*I have a super unhealthy obsession with the song "I'm sexy and I know it." I'm seeking professional help
*Tyler possibly broke his foot/severly bruised it running into walls and being jumped on by Scott so we're worried for his health
*I infected the world with my yuckiness...Everyone's sick
*Gabe forced me to try out for the school play with him...All that stressing and I didn't make it :] Haha called that! But Gabe and Dion did so we're all excited :]
*We had a white elephant party at lunch yesterday :] I love how middle aged woman Gabe is :]
*This is legitamatly magic Coke...It was standing like this on the drinking fountain at school....It became a celebrity instantly

*Tonight's Christmas Eve. I'll be up at 2 and get an hour and a half of sleep! Yes!

There's my life or lack thereof :] Over and out. Merry Christmas :]

[P.S. I'm not being stupid or illiterate...Decembre is either Spanish or French...Can't remember which one :] Being bilingual hurts :]

0 Comments...: