CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pa-Pa-Pa-Party like-like it's 2012!

Wow. Catch up...Not one of my specialties...Christmas Break was wonderful, full of memories, and craziness.

Christmas Eve:
-Grandpa Peterson moved to a retirement/care center this year so it wasn't at his house it was at my grandma's...Weird? Very.
-Dad and Charlie got sick so they didn't come with us...Weird? Very
-We left super early...Weird? Very.
-Me and Tyler had a truce we weren't doing anything for Christmas...He kept making me think he was so I bought him a bag of skittles....Apparently I broke the truce. BUT he surprised me in the morning [Ok it was like 11] and I was in my pajamas, messy, bun, and makeup everywhere but where it should be. Sweet.....But he gave me some of his mom's homemade chocolate and it was delicious so I can't stay too mad :]
But on the good side?
-I was super tired so fell asleep at midnight and didn't wake up till 4:30! So refreshing!
-Just an hour and a half to bounce off the walls in excitement with my sisters :]

Christmas!
-No snow in Utah...Weird? Very. [Sick of it yet? :]]
-We woke up and it was all a blur of happiness and presents :] HOORAY! I got a new phone that's waaay smarter than me so I'm a little intimidated by it
-Then we went to church where I wore my little girl dress and we sang in the choir
-Back home to make a quick change and run to Jill's for breakfast
-Where we ate way too much delicious food and then used our new marshmallow guns to pelt the missionaries we invited over. So fun but there was marshmallows EVERYWHERE
-Then we went home, I tried to work my phone, we laughed over our new dance game, and napped
-Dinnertime came and we ate even more delicious food!
Christmas Pictures

Waiting impatiently to go upstairs
Megan's bike
Kathryn's books
Charlie loves his "Yightying Queen" bike
Kathrynay
You can't tell by the picture but I was thrilled about my phone
Breakfast! -Pictures...Trying to figure out the camera...Many eyes were damaged in the making





Tuesday! Haha yaaa!
-We went to Tyler Edward's house
-In attendance: Aysa, Shady, Dalan, Jennifer, Tyler, Tyler, Lindsey, Gabe, Gabe's new phone I love to death :] It's loosing all of its buttons and looks like it got thrown in a blender [It's a handmedown] But I love having easy access to talking to him
-We played werewolf...Gabe was the narrator and planned gruesome deaths for us all, I accidentally framed Jennifer, and Dal liked to kill me
-We also played the dance game with Brett and it was super duper funny...Dal and Tyler danced to Baby One More time, Jennifer got a video but they tag teamed her and deleted it :[
-Pictures! [Though barely any..There's a picture of Tyler Barnyard hiding from the werewolves, and the rest are of Tyler Edward and Gabe's crab racing...It didn't end well....]





Wednesday!
-Girls night with Jennifer long overdue!
-We watched Something Borrowed
-Good but we both were so torn with the ending! I wanted her to end up with the other guy of course :]
-Gabe was so mad we didn't invite him he invited his sisters to watch it with him and watched it on his own...then we discussed it :]
-Then we watched the back up plan
-Horrible choice. I will now adopt
-Love me some girls nights!

New Years Eve!
-Why be normal when you can be us?
-In attendance: Aysa, Shady, Erinn for a little bit replaced by Derek, Gabe, Tyler, and Brysan
-We went to Gabe's house and watched White collar and terrorized his hamster/"evil rat"
-Played B.S. aka the best game ever. But Gabe BSd everybody so he'd have all the cards and know when we were lying..No one won, the game was pretty moot
-Then we went out in the freezing tundra to play capture the flag at the skate park
-Tyler thought I was too cold so chased me down with this massive blanket...Looked really funny to bystanders :]
-Then we played tag which is hard when your turning blue as a smurf and there's no where to run
-Back to Gabes where we drank cocoa and went back outside [Kinda contradicted itself ya?]
-Gabe got a star finder he was excited about and so we all layed down close to each other and looked at stars...Gabe took this awkward looking picture of Brysan, Shady, and Aysa who didn't want their picture taken. [and my flash is killer.]
-Except it's evading me...
-Ok next up on agenda was to start watching Pirates of the Carribean till 5 minutes to midnight.
-We were in such a rush and we still got outside at the second of midnight...Children screaming fireworks everywhere and friends jumping on each other in celebration since we missed our proper moments :]
-Lighting off fireworks and almost catching the Rindlisbacher's smart car on fire ended the night :]
-New Years Eve was so phenomenal I can't wait to see what this year brings!

BREAK OVER...

Mutual!
-Combined with Young Men's...always a smashing time
-We did light photography which is where you use a special shutter on a camera that lets you draw with flashlights and all that shows up on film is the lights...so wicked!
-Mack tried to write Stand...It just looked like stoned...the goal was "What will you do this year to arise and shine forth?" Wrong time Mack...
-Jesse was holding a blanket in the window and the light made him look like the biggest creeper! Just a shadow lurking in the window...shudder
-I tried to join Mack in the window...See that bucket of toys? Fell in it :] Haha
-I'll try to hit up the young women's leaders to get some of the light pictures but for now here's us :]




Rest of the time?
-Loooove this vase! And dinosaurs of course :]


-I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! almost 6 hours of being in a car with an ex football coach and various students, a broken hubcap from me running into a curb, barely passing, and being told I suck at parallel parking and coming this close to passing. I PASSED! Come two weeks I'll be legal! WOOOOOOOO!

And that's the short end of my long saga of wonderfulness :]

0 Comments...: