CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ain't Nothin' But A Memory...

This Christmas Eve I found my camera cord! Tis a truly remarkable feat to say the least. But now I have pictures from at least a year ago I simply can't go without sharing...Even if they're the pictures from girls camps past, or the bridal show I went to back when Jennifer had long hair, or a party I can't even remember the day of? Right? I figure if I get them on here they won't be forgotten forever and lost in the recesses of the seldom used red digital :] Stay tuned.

Also...I've been re reading blog posts of yesteryears and laughing my butt off over the ooober random phrases that have made me into the crazy I am today :] I enjoy life. I enjoy Christmas. and I enjoy homemade chocolate. The end.

0 Comments...: