CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Green Lantern!!!!!

Ok...I'll admit it...I just went for this:

Ryan Reynolds [AKA my future husband...] for you uncultured swine :]
Here's the gist...
He puts on a ring...

BOOM HE'S THIS!

All whilst looking like THIS!

With Blake Lively and her beautiful fake brown hair [I personally think she should keep it like this]

Actually though...Aside from the HORRIBLE special effects...It was a fabulous movie! Definitly worth escaping with my clan for 2 hours and $6 :]
We went with Mack, Aysa, her sister and cousin, Jesse, Tyler, Derek and Katie ;]

Then afterwards me Derek and Tyler went to Tyler's house, played ping pong like "pros" and were in the process of making snow cones when I had to leave :/

OTHER BLURBS...
-Me and Jennifer made a new friend! Kyanna told me to text a friend of hers named Dalan and now I can't stop! He is the best! Even though I haven't met him in person yet...which sounds skiivy...but he's my age and Kyanna's friend...So figured he's splendid not like a creeper.
-Katie and Jennifer both had blog worthy quotes...
which are on my ABSOLUTLY RIDICUOUSLY STUPID phone [I'm tempted to throw it in a bucket of water on a daily basis] so they will have to wait
-On tuesday Me, Katie, Tyler, and David all went to the park :] It was a splendid time :]

That's all for now! I have to revive my phone...Love y'all!

0 Comments...: