CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Postponed but never forgotten moments

After we were in a super duper loopy mood, me Jennifer and Katie walked up to the park to party with my family. In attendance were Lindsey, Heather, Tyler Edward, Tyler Barnyard, Ashlee, Aysa, some of her friends, and DALAN!
Highlights:
-We all played a ginormous game of apples to apples
-I didn't hear the word one round so I just threw in a card and POOF! I won!
-Lindsey had to use the restroom but by then it was dark so I went with her...We were nervous to open the door and so inched it slowly opened it...No light! So we both screamed and booked it out of there!
-We ended the night playing hide and seek. We were all kind of lazy by then though so me, Katie, Jennifer, and Dal all hid within 15 feet of each other. Then Hannah Lofgreen ended up coming but she was looking for us so I popped up and yelled Hannah! forgetting I was hiding...Tyler and Lindsey found me ;/
-Then it was time to go.........:[

BAH! I'VE FORGOTTEN!
Me, Tyler Edward, Katie, David, and Tiffany for a little bit went to the park FOREVER AND A GAZILLION YEARS AGO!
-SOOOOO FUNNNNN!
-We all just kinda sat around being lazy and talking but some highlights of that night are as followed.
...............
Ok...I forget the specifics.

But I got engaged!!! On the way home we were in Katie's van and "Marry me" by Train came on, and Tyler turned to me and dramatically sang me the entire song. I said yes! :] My parents were concerned.

As my grandfather always says: What we got here is a failure to communicate :D

Then the week before I left, my mom planned a "vacation in Utah week" as an excuse not to go to Vegas. But she got sick halfway through...so it wasn't a complete experince...However:
-We went to this crazy old historic place in the middle of nowhere
-We went to a cemetary you had to climb up a hill to see and all the graves had fences around them
-We more or less drove complete circle around the mountain in front of my house...passing all of these crazy towns.
-We also went to Antelope Island beach. The water was cool but to get to it you had to walk through the bug infested sand...SO NASTY! Plus...if you ever go to the salt lake..Don't let your sister splash water into your mouth. Just. Don't
-My dad took us to the zoo and we had fun there. WITH THE DINOSAURS!
-To get there we had to drive past the stadium dedicated to sin [U of U stadium]
-We also had a family reunion that Saturday before the stake dance.

Stake Dance:
-FUN FUN FUN! AND IT WAS CAUSAL! HALLELUGIAH!
-But the only downside was it was outside...Everyone was kinda spread apart
-Dalan came :]
-We all danced for a while
-Tyler asked me, so I danced with him, and Dalan...Normally
-Favorite part? Dancing with my big brother! I was mad at him [Cause he texted me something that made me lose all trust and respect from him....freaked out...Then 20 minutes later got a text saying he was kidding and it was all a joke...I was very mad] But we basically were in the slow dance position while running around and running into people and jumping like dolphins and talking like hicks and laughing, laughing, laughing.
-Some people were shooting off fireworks which was nice touch.
-We ended the last hour by my family running across the parking lot to the parkstrip and pretending to do cartwheels and having a dandy time.

And this my friends is where I must say...I think we're good. When I get back I will tell y'all bout my many trips and what we have planned for Tyler's birthday. :] MWAHAHA

Be smart. Stay Safe. Laugh Loud.
I'll attempt to get party rock unstuck from my head...Where it's been...for a minimum of 3 days...

GOOD NIGHT!

0 Comments...: