CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Wedding ;]

It's now perfect! :]

Sage Green Pale Yellow and Lavendar



P.S. I think the groom will just have a green tie under a yellow vest? Is that really tacky? & I'm not really fond of tuxes so maybe just a shirt?
Dress:


Shoes

Bouquet

Pretty near perfect! [Wrap in green? no dark purple?]
Reception center: Carmelle

Invitations: Sage Green and Pale Yellow with Lavendar writing:
This format

This coloring

Cake

Some yellow flowers and no bride and groom. Also circle tiers, since I'm going more of an elegant feel than modern
Hairstyle

Bridesmaid dresses

Two in green, yellow, and lavender, or just lavender.
Ring.....?

Salt Lake temple!

Other details:

Loved this photo booth idea from the wedding expo and it was at my cousin Loren's wedding and it was great! There's two sets of pictures so one goes in your book and the guest takes the other one home...So fun!



Also, even though I'm not Italian, we're having gelato and italian soda! Because they're amazing! Also fondue because lets face it fondue is the best.
& the rest will just have to wait until I'm actually engaged. :]
Hahaha I know I'm ridiculus but I have a grand old time!
Keep an eye out for Erinn's and Aysa's and let me know if you want to ease my boredom by having me plan a wedding :]

4 Comments...:

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

are there pictures that are supposed to be with this post or is it leaving things to the imagination?

Hannah :] said...

;p They were struggling but they're on here now! Now you can save your imagination for some other time ;]

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

I love your pick of dresses. If mine is your size when you get married you can borrow it,that is right Hannah your dream dress is the one I wore to my wedding. :)

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love that color combo. Nice to see you've got it all figured out. Now you just need a groom... and about ten more years. ;)