CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Last Days of FHMS...

FHMS. The school I've been going to every school day for 3 years. It is so bittersweet to leave it behind! I will never forget the great times I've had there, my crazy teachers, our lunch table, getting yelled at constantly, eating lunch together, and all of the hallways I've finally figured out how to manuever through. More importantly I will never forget these people I love so much!

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to print funny faces or serious faces for my wall which explains the 2 pictures of everyone but Tyler who refused.

Sharpie looking as sad as I feel

Me&my boyfriend Rodolfo at the gym

Me and Jennifer at the gym

Brenna

The scariest face I have ever seen being modeled by Tyler Barnyard

Sharpie looking distinctly like an old man

Brysan

Erinn

Everett

Mack

My grandma Heather and Great Grandma Katerina

Allie and Erinn

Pretty Erinn

Pretty Beans

Pretty Aysa

Lindsey

Jennifer

Derek Erinn and Sharpie

And soo many more!

This has been our table for the past 2 years that we've become a family, it means so much more to me than it should. :]
OTHER RANDOM THINGS I WILL NEVER FORGET:
Gabe's "freaking crane style" his signature kung fu move he pulled on Tyler in the hallway
Also his "What are you Jewish?" when I went for a hand shake and he pulled me in for our first ever hug
Tyler's kindness
Lindsey's smile
Me and Tyler's stupid jokes
Me and Erinn racing to get our locker open before Sharpie sabatoging each other the whole way
Seminary
Mr. Loughary telling me and Jennifer wouldn't get married because we were too loud.
Sharpie getting his head stuck in my locker
My friends hiring Bryce to hide in my locker and scare me
All of our movie nights and games at the park
The fire
Sitting on the floor in science
Art classes
and all those other memories I will cherish forever.

Cheesy I know. But I absolutly loved FHMS! gives me hope for our years to come at HHS....

0 Comments...: