CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

After I got home from Vegas...

We went to summer seminary [Love it!] and called everyone and forced them to go to the park!

Ok I admit...Sharpie's right. I kinda am like a mom. I see everyone sit on the rocks and make sure they all must let me take a picture of them!
LINDSEY-KEVIN-TYLER-AYSA-TYLER-JENNIFER-and I think Tyler Edward stuffed me in one of them...





I didn't eat breakfast before seminary so I had a bag of Cheerios with me. Aysa suggested we feed them to the squirrels, I suggested we feed them to janitors, Kevin suggested nothing as he threw them in the air and effectivly spilled them all over the parking lot.
Tyler Barnyard thinks that Lindsey doesn't hug one in a enjoyable manner and is convinced I hug him better than her. So then I had to hug everyone [Though I did anyway because I missed their stinkin guts!]
We swung in the baby swings again and Tyler Barnyward got stuck so we made him tip out on his head...and the other one threw woodchips at me whilst I tried to dodge them. Good times.
Then we went to Aysa's house to watch a movie and eat hot dogs for lunch. She and Tyler chose Valkyrie which to me is one of the worst movies of all time! I didn't understand what was going on, twas not funny, and everyone get shot at the end [Ooops sorry if I ruined it!]
But I guess most the time me and Tyler Edward were having a tickle fight...
Twas horrible! We're both WAY Ticklish so if one of us starts it,..the other one will most definitly retaliate! Plus then Tyler was using my leg as a pillow and there was an explosion in the movie so I jumped and Tyler's head flew way up in the air then landed on the floor so he was mad. He got his revenge by finding a small wooden bird and poking my leg with it. I had no idea I was ticklish there but I guess I am...
He took of his hat and tried to stick it on my head but he has a really tiny noggin I guess because it did not come close to fitting :]
My favorite quote of the whole day was Tyler telling me "I'm not stalking you...I'm just highly concerned in your life. By the way you're out of milk :] Hahaha
After the movie we all walked Tyler home on the way to our house. I took of my shoes because they rubbed the back of my foot but when we got to the gravel I guess that's where Tyler draws the line because he forced me to let him give me a piggyback ride. I felt like I was going to crush him and break his back like I did once to Derek. He says he's ok but...

P.S. does anyone know an appropiate chick flick I can watch with Tyler? If I watch Field of Dreams [His favorite movie] with him I get to choose a chick flick. I'm in love with the Justin Bieber movie but he says no. :/ However my favorite movie [The proposal is the not the best] SO...any suggestions?

LOVE THESE GUYS!

0 Comments...: