CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Forget About Trick or Treating....

PSH! Who cares if you can't go cause you're too old when you can PARTY IT UP ALL WEEKEND! [crowd cheering]

I'm Pretty sure I looked more manly than Gabe did on Friday. Plus Jennifer was Belle and I was a hobo so when we were walking down the hall people kept yelling "It's beauty and the beast!" I think I was the "beauty" :]
Jennifer's House on Friday:
-We ate dinner which consisted of Dead Man Meatloaf [Meatloaf in the shape of gingerbread men with knifes stuck in them and Ketchup blood!] and Mummy dogs [hot dogs wrapped in biscuits] and Jello full of gummy body parts.
-We played curses for awhile and had tons of fun
-We had a pinata and Sharpie knocked it open so Derek screams "CANDY!" at the top of his lungs and dives for the candy :]
-We started watching The ghost of Mr. Chicken but I was almost asleep and everyone wasn't really paying attention so on to our favorite place to jump THE TRAMP!
-The tramp is kinda old and we weren't being very careful so some of the springs popped off and One barely missed Tyler's arm but he dramatically rolled down the hill yelling so I freaked out! Then he laughed at me but we decided to be done with the tramp.
-We ran around the yard being the typical FOOFers we are.
-Me and Jennifer officaly got married legally this time [Jennifer's the man in this relationship :]]
-We were all picking each other up and I wasn't paying attention so Sharpie snuck up behind me and swooped me up so I got really scared cause all the sudden there was a gust of wind and I was Sharpie sized AH! He's taller than you think!
-We ended the night with Derek telling my least favorite ghost story which is scary
-Then it was just me Jennifer and Sharpie so we went inside where Sharpie scooped up all the remaining candy.
-Then he left so I left and decided to run home cause it's a street away but Jennifer was worried I was going to get mugged but I informed her I looked like a hobo no one would give me a second guess. Then RAN HOME AS FAST AS I COULD cause Derek's story scared me when it's dark and you're alone.

Love Derek's Face

Aren't these two cute? [Linds and Tyler]

The Small Ones Derek and Jennifer
The Middle Ones Lindsey and Tyler [We were playing curses]

The tall ones Erinn and Sharpie

I don't know what Derek's doing but Sharpie looks murderous and Erinn's just cute ;]

My House on Saturday:
-When Sharpie got there we were talking about Trick or Treating and I said he was too old but I was Ok cause hes 15 and I'm only 14 he said "Hannah you're going to say that next year..You're 16 but I'm only 15" This made me wanna cry realizing that my big brother is getting so old he could die any day now!
-Yohammad/tyler came and we sat around waiting for Erinn and Giving candy to small children instead of mugging like we originally planned
-When she came we called Jennifer to see where the heck she was and she said she'd be there in a minute so I hastly hung up and we ran as fast as we could to her house to kidnap her! When she opened the door we pulled her out but her dad had to take a picture so we closed the door and tried it again.
-We watched I am Legend which is a wonderfully done movie but so bad at the same time! It has no point because the end it just ends and it's scary but at the same time it's more sad than scary [I cried]
-Then we took a snack break and gained ten pounds eating food and I won the contest for biggest mouth except maybe Sharpie's cause we didn't try. But I can fit 7 cheetoes and 3 fritos at least in my mouth.
-Everyone had to leave except Sharpie and Jennifer so we played Cranium with my parents and my aunt Jill and Uncle Jamey a.k.a the trash in my family since they kept swearing [Mom said it first not me!]
-Sharpie was drawing with his eyes closed and I guessed it right away...A toilet! They were all amazed at my logic :]
-Then he drew again but we didn't get it...it was a judge and my family thought it was a wonderful depiction but me and Beans kept thinking it was some sort of factory worker. He was angry.
Then sadly we had to get Sharpie home to butt brush before 11 so we ended the game but in our minds we won! The end!


Can you spot the differences between these pictures?
Tyler/Yohammad refused to get in pictures so yeah.

And there you have it! More fun than TOTing in the rain? OH YEAH! :] Love my friends!

0 Comments...: