CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Yo Hobos!

Guess who I am for Halloween? [Hint it's dirty has a beard and sleeps in a dumpster] A HOBO! Check it out! [Plus the girls being a ghost and witch]



We carved pumpkins yesterday but I missed the memo to go gut mine and then I was too lazy so I colored on it with Sharpies...Um Permanent markers! His name is Professor Splat and on the sides it says "Grr!" and "Get off my lawn!" also "Fear the wrath of Professor Splat!" Can you guess which ones mine?

Did you get it right?


It's also Red Ribbon Week and my guy friends and brothers have been insane all week!
Happy birthday hat modeled by Sharpie who was wiggling which explains his super fat left cheek that got shmoshed with his nose

Allergies modeled by Tyler [See why we think he's cute? :]] P.S. he was smiling but he thought it was done and moved but it looks like he's sneezing. P.P.S. I was told to delete this Haha.

HAPPY NERD DAY! love Gabe :] P.S. this picture is as rare as bigfoot! He's only recently let us take pictures of him but I couldn't pass this up :]


Party at Jennifer's tonight! So excited and I think some friends are hanging out Saturday so we can hide in bushes and mug innocent childeren! Yay! Love you!

0 Comments...: