CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 12, 2010

What Can I say? I love them!


This is Charlie eating breakfast after I messed up his hair...He refused to take one without his favorite baby!

Lindsey came over the other day and I had her try on these jeans that wouldn't fit over my chub but are really expensive but were found at the DI for $5 bucks..Yeah there MOM jeans and Lindsey couldn't feel her butt to take them off. :]

More in the Lindsey category this is her and Tyler...AW! me and Jennifer were being creepy creepers but they're so cute it makes me sick!!!

This is the other Tyler we like to call Yohammad

We went on a field trip to our high school 5 minutes away and saw their production of "My Fair Lady" I'll have to add more details later but it was SOOO good! Except for the whole Sexist guy song but at least he was smokin hot! :]

/>
Does this picture illustrate our fun? Not really but hey 2 hours in the same chair gets kinda old

Everyone told Sharpie his suit made him look like Obama me and Sharpie are the only ones that realized Obama is black and Sharpie is not apparently cause I don't think he looks like him. But the guys in the play were making this pose and so this is Lindsey meeting the president...Someday. :]

There's the horn which means it's my cue to go to school so see you later!

0 Comments...: