CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Looking like a CHUMP with your pants on the ground

WELCOME TO THANKSGIVING IN VEGAS! Here's some things I'm thankful for
-Uncle Jeff's craziness [Thank heavens he's not wearing the loincloth from yesteryears :]]
-Sweet baby Gwen whom I just want to cuddle
-All the crud I ate today
-The warm cozy spots on the couch by my grandparents
-The fact that "Freeze warning" here means it's 40 :]
-The fact that Utahs been on the brink of a giant blizzard whilst I've been conviently gone
-The interesting things that come out of my grandpas mouth when looking at the Target dog "Have you ever seen a animal you just want to choke out?" Haha.
-The songs we sing around the table such as the fine title of this post written by Jeff
-That Mom&Jeff have preliminary rounds to decide where to go on Black Friday
-The amazing feat that Gwens jaw doesn't dislocate when she has her family famous yawns
-My phone to call my friends
-OH my friends...Can't you tell I love them?
-Just Vegas in general!!!! I LOVE IT HERE!

These are just a few of the things I'm thankful for...Have fun, eat turkey, wear a loincloth HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

0 Comments...: