CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wanted...Uno Trailer.

Because I'm headed to Vegas next week for Thanksgiving and I'm bringing the gang. However I don't think the old 7 seater van can take it. So anyway got a sweet trailer? Right now Sharpie and Tyler Edward are planning on running alongside the van as long as we take a break in St. George. :]

Here's some random highlights from the past couple weeks:
-We just recently adopted the Tylers and I was so excited for the ceremony at lunch I was shaking. Jennifer just laughed till she started jumping up and down with excitement too..HAH!

-The other day I was not in the greatest of moods and I walked up to Sharpie with my face all squinched up in an onri way so he grabbed my face and was trying to make me smile and stop squinching. I asked him "What are you doing" He replied "I'm fixing your face!" Tyler Edward passed by and yelled "RUDE! YOU'RE TRYING TO FIX HER FACE!" We were in our small hallway so everyone turned to glare at Sharpie..Haha Mood better

-Derek got his eagle scout today I couldn't go but I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!

-I was eavesdropping on my parents last night [they were watching the news] and all the sudden my mom goes THEIR SENDING A GUY TO THE RAPIST!? Then she realized it said therapist.

-Lindsay Lohan's mom is trying to sue Glee for talking about her rehab visits and calling her loca. I thought my mom was going to pee when I told her, she was laughing so hard!

-The stake dance was soo much fun!
-We all sat on the floor at one point to sing Hey soul sister with each other and people gathered in a circle [This generally happens when people are dancing cool and they want to see] but they realized we were boring and went away
-I danced with my Lindsey a lot..I love her :]

That's all for today!

P.S. The whole all 12 of us coming to Vegas? Yeah not working so great for my parents so guess they'll have to stay home :[

0 Comments...: