CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brothers Brothers Big and Small...

So I haven't really talked about Charlie much lately and feel ashamed so here's some awesomeness about the little family member. [except for maybe Kevin :]]
-The other day my mom yelled "SHOOT!" and Charlie ran over and said in a little voice on the verge of tears "Why you say shoot!?"
-Kathryn was listening to the Hannah Montana CD and when the climb came on Charlie ran over to me covered his ears and started yelling until I turned it off..I've taught him well
-He knows the words to the chorus of Hey soul sister. He'll sing it to you if it's on.
-The girls were playing dollhouse and when they went on vacation I decided to bring Hurricane Ivan into play and shake their house up a little. Charlie decided that looked like fun and ran over and shook it so much it fell over. That's going to be some costly insurance!

-I was doing my hair and Charlie came in wanting me to do his too...So I put a headband in it and he looked in the mirror and said "Oh! How pweety!" :] This is his "monkey" face.


Gotta love him huh?!

Now on to the big brother I have...So today he said he was ditching me Once again for cross country. Only he didn't tell me Jennifer did and I had NO IDEA. So I was more or less mad at him
-DONT TRY THIS! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! He's just so "cute" you wanna smile!
-I wouldn't talk to him in Biology so when we went to water our plants he said "Oops! I'm about to trip!" and pulled me in for a big hug as he "tripped"
-Then everytime I turned around he was there smiling happy as could be to try to make me laugh so I had to turn around staring at the floor and if I could see him in my periphal vision RUN!
-I was calmly doing my combination for my locker when I heard him coming so I put my angry face on and he grabbed me and gave me a hug/chokehold sort of thing cause he WOULDN'T LET GO! then when I said "Get off of me you creep!" he said/sang "But you're my wittle sister!" :[ See why this is impossible?
-In French I was doing pretty good and we had a sub which is MARVELOUS since I'm now planning a vendetta against Jensen and have decided to lock him in a pumpkin like Peter did to his wife.
-Sammy had this brilliant idea to go sit by him. Steven sits behind him and there's an open seat by both of them. I fought Sammy for the one by Steven.
-I said something so Sharpie stole my binder so when he got up to talk to his "new buddy" the sub I stole his binder. He immediatly came for it so I put a death grip on it.
-I HATE PEOPLE TOUCHING MY ELBOWS!!! IT IS THE WEIRDEST FEELING AND I INSTANTLY CRINGE AWAY WHICH MAKES PEOPLE LAUGH AND TRY AGAIN
-Yeah. Guess who tried that one in an attempt to get his binder?
-I tried everything! I even curled up in a little ball to get it away from him. I was doing excellent. He even grabbed a little bit of it and pulled up and he just pulled me up along with it. [Buff I know!]
-Then Bernard the dirty traitor [I don't know his english name] distracted me and the evil Jean ValJean prevailed.
-So I stretched out on the ground and took a nap. The end.
-But at lunch he kept giving me a hug and then there was no room at the lunch table so me and Linds went to sit by a loner and he GOT UP AND MOVED [why do we have this affect on people] and I heard Sharpie say something to Erinn so then all the sudden there was a Howerd sitting next to me as close as humanly possible trying to get me to look at him and smile.
-So it worked. What a beast. But we all love him anyway! THE END.

P.S. Jennifer got me obsessed with the song "Waka Waka" by Shakira. Listen to it! It takes a couple listens but trust me I've listened to it 40 times since Friday. It's simply the best!
P.P.S. for diamond time [where you go if you were good and don't have bad grades] we've been watching Toy story 2. We all have characters which makes it even funner...Ready for this?
Sharpie: Woody
Derek: Buzz
Gabe: Zurg
Kevin: Bullseye
Tyler: Other Buzz
Yohammad: Wheezy the penguin who sings a marvelous song at the end
Mckay: Mr. Potato Head
Prospecter: A person we don't speak of here
Wesley: Al who else?
Jennifer: Slinky Dog
Me: Rex the dinosaur [When they escape I won't let go of her butt which made us all laugh really hard]
Jessie: Krysteen [they have the same personality]
Bo Peep: Erinn DUH it would've been weird with anyone else
Clara: Tour Guide Barbie
Aliens: Bruce, Spencer, and Charlie our little brothers
Our favorite part was either when Tyler found out Gabe was his father and then they played catch OR probably when Sharpie came out of the box and did this really weird drunken stupor walk. [Watch the movie you'll get it :]]

Love movie times!
THE END. FOR REALS NOW LOVE YOU BYE!

0 Comments...: