CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday to You!

To my little brother who turned 2 on October 21st! Oh how I love him!
This is the closest thing I have to a baby picture on the laptop

This is his birthday shirt it has a Sasquatch on it!

Grandma gave him a piano that he bangs and screams into the microphone. Yay.

Charlie's lion costume...RAWR!

Megan made some posters for her business day and Charlie wanted to be Frankenstein


P.S. It was also my ancient brothers birthday yesterday and was convientaly hat day at our school so I made him promise to wear this birthday cake hat all day...But that's a later post that has pictures and is also combined with the halloween party at Jennifer's house..I'm going to be a hobo! Stay tuned!

0 Comments...: