CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 20, 2010

My life is a movie and you just TIVOed! :]

This will be one of my frequent random posts that has to do with random things not relating to anything else. Such as this:
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

The next post will be a combination of the mall/FOOFer party#4! SOO FUN!
Anywho..
-LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THERE ARE EXACTLY 6 DAYS TILL SCHOOL YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Since Sharpie has gotten a phone I've blown pretty much ALL of my texts cause we get going on long hilarious conversations you just have to reply to. Such as these
-Hey! How's my little sister
-When I told him I was converting then dating then marrying Justin Bieber [Cause he seems really nice, he would date a fan, and all the guys around here are brothers, going out with someone else, or GROSS!]
His reply to that was: Take it from your older wiser brother, Justin Bieber is not the she boy thing you really want to marry. I DO NOT APPROVE!
:] Haha OK DAD! [I told him that too many a times]
-The stake dance was a little bit ago but nothing interesting really happened except for
-Kevin actually showing up
-It was Jennifer's first time
-I danced with this super nice hot kid then found out he was a SENIOR UGH!
-That's It! Most the FOOFers couldn't go so it wasn't as fun as usual
-I went with the wedding planner yesterday after leaving earlish from the party to finalize linens which I was so excited about. TOTALLY wish I'd stayed with my friends. It wasn't worth it. I should've tooken Sharpies command to hide in the cold storage with all the wheat :]
-A long time ago in a land far away [Ok I'm pretty sure it was only June 30th] I went to the park with Lindsey Sharpie Charlie and one of my favorite cousins ever Christian.
-We were having fun doing random things
-We went to the park by Lindseys and one of her neighbors Celeste wrote all over the playground CELESTE IS HOT! apparently she's not
-Charlie possibly loves Sharpie more than the FOOFers do cause he kept talking to him and playing with him :]
-Sharpie taught Charlie how to do the monkeybars so the other day at my grandmas she has a bunk bed with bars underneath and Charlie yelled "NANNA!" and showed me how he could still do them :] Cute little kid.
-Then we had to walk home cause my aunt JoNae was going to take me with her to see Eclipse. Sharpie called his mom but she still hadn't shown up when I had to leave so he said he'd stay there. I felt bad but he was Ok with it cause he got to eat a popsicle with Charlie.
-Eclipse was really good By the way!
-My cable offically doesn't work today so I'm pretty depressed I'm not going to lie.
-For 4H every year we make stuff and turn it in so we were there and had fun with my aunt and grandparents Grandpa gave us all $5 so Megan went on this bounce thing that launches you into the air [I have pictures coming] and me and Kathryn got SUPER cute necklaces
-Congrats Megan! She got BEST OF SHOW on her amazing mountain landscape and is going to state fair. I got blue on my picture of Charlie and red on my dress:]
-The other day I was watching Charles as usual and I changed his dirty diaper and went outside to change it but Charlie followed me out and closed the door [with the lock on our door we can go out when it's locked.] So I got locked out! UGH! plus guess where my phone was? INSIDE! So I had to walk to my neighbors, call Jill, and have her bring the key [which she didn't have] so she hacked into my house using a Smiths card. Dude! I will never get locked out again :]
-On a walk with Jennifer the other day we were discussing how we were rebellious in primary. [We used to change the words to follow the prophet so you had to go watch 2 news instead of "the news" and if they asked us to pick a song we'd always say "Once there was a snowman" I know..we were SO REBELLIOUS! :]]So we were imagining Sharpie in primary. We can just picture him with his little scripture case on his lap and his hair slicked down but a peice of hair poking up. HAHAHA [However we told Sharpie this yesterday and he told us he was never like that. :[ ]
-At church they told us that everyone 25ish was named Marie because everyone then was fascinated with Marie Osmond. So Katie turned to me and said "Does that mean all of us have to name our kids Justin?" :] Haha
-Many of you know me and Sharpie were tricked into taking Honors. We had to read a book called FARENHEIT 451 over the summer [Sharpie just barely finished.] and do a report on it. I was too lazy to do it but Sharpie inspired me to finish the paper and I inspired him to finish the book. [We wanted to prove each other wrong :]] This is what happened when I was trying to get it done:
-You have to do 10 vocabulary words/definitions for the whole book
-I flipped through the book fast [Sharpie's idea was just to do the first 10 words in the book] and found the word pratfall. So I wrote that down and grabbed the dictionary to see what it meant. Ready for this?
-PRATFALL: to fall on your buttocks!
-So I decided the teacher wouldn't think that was very appropiate, laughed super hard, and changed to a different, boring word.
-Whilst doing this I learned a new word
-GORP: high energy snack [YAY! IM LEARNING! Sharpie's going to be so proud of me! :]]
-Now my cables gone here's all the movies I have recorded that I now have to buy:
-Letters to Juliet
-When in Rome
-Penelope
-27 Dresses
-Enchanted
-Cars
-Princess Bride
-National Treasure
-Flushed Away
-UGH! anyone have like 100 dollars I can have?
So there you go..See you all soon! [There will soon be a post of just pictures]

P.S. if you any of you can guess which of my favorite songs I stole a line for my title is you win!]

0 Comments...: