CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pictures from the mall and Sharpie's House :]

TOMORROWS MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! so I decided to post some pictures from last week finally :] I meant to yesterday but me, Katie, Lindsey, Sharpie, and Erinn went to the school then went on a walk to the big house on the hill and went to watch Krysteen play tennis for the high school. WHEW! BUSY! Here ya go:

Me, Lindsey, and Emma at the mall....Had a blast but we really suck at taking pictures in the photo booths. This was the best one I think. [the black and white one...The other one is just us messing around]
Blog about FOOFER PARTY #3 SOON BUT HERE'S PICS!
Sharpie carrying Kevin...Again
Sharpie in the window right before he got shot with a Nerf by Kevin
See?
Chillin out [Gabe was there but he didn't want his pic taken so if I'm in these he's behind the phone. and Erinn showed up right before I left so she's not in these :[ Same with Derek but he came earlier than Erinn]
Kevin and Beans

AW! I LOVE US! :]

0 Comments...: