CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 20, 2010

P.S.

JUST GOT MY SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
The only sucky things are
-I have 1st period gym
-I know no one in my seminary
-My locker is in gym hallway :[ BLECK #2 UNDESIRED HALLWAY!
-Not a lot of friends in classes
-Rudel and Loughary have DISAPPEARED!
-So did Mr. Shake...Who are we supposed to make fun of now? ;]

GOOD THINGS!:
-Just found out I have gym with Hannah and Erinn! Yay!
-At least my locker has a pretty view [The wall behind it are just windows
-Guys have to walk past it to go to the locker room :]
-"Grandma" Heather's in 2 of my classes
-Sharpie's in 3 1/2 classes with me
-I haven't gotten a hold of lots of people so who knows? A ton of my pals could be in my classes and it will be a brilliant surprise!

Does anyone know how to make a book out of your blog? I've heard of it but never acutally seen one. Comments anyone? Thank you!

0 Comments...: