CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WHEW! LIFE HAS BEEN BUSY!

HAPPY NEW YEARS BESTIES AND FAMILY! WELCOME TO THE FIRST POST OF 2010! (haha I know it's really late)
I had a great Christmas how bout you? I woke up Christmas Morning at 3 am and had to wait until 6:30 to open presents...Let me tell you I was not a happy camper while waiting...nor did I sit still! I got lots of new shoes/knee high socks and the Carrie Underwood/Glee/Now 32 CDs. Plus some other stuff that I am too lazy to write down right now. Now on to the exciting events that always happen to make up my life :)...
*Jordin came up for New Years and so did my Vegas cousins so we all went sledding on the big hill by my school. Let me just say ME+JORDIN+SLED= dramatically falling off and laughing hysterically/screaming while doing it
*Me and Jennifer were talking today and I was telling her about me and Gabe having a punching shoulder contest and she thought I said touching fudge contest. So I told her we should have a fudge eating contest. Well me and Sharpie have been talking about eating contests for a while and so I ran over and told him. He told me we should eat peach pie instead. Later in the day (the passing time between 3rd and 4th periods to be exact) he told me he'd been thinking about it and we should eat Hot Tamales. Um? Ouch? So at lunch we were discussing our food options and took forever (cause we are kind of picky people) on....GOLDFISH AND SKITTLES!! Which was confusing for Lindsey and Jennifer who thought we were going to eat the real fish :) Then me and Sharpie decided that we should just go to PetCo and eat the goldfish until the manager decides it's time for us to leave :)
*We have added on to Sharpie's name (well me and Jennifer did) It is now unoffically offically: SHARPIE MCKAY HOWARD ALLEN SHARP KNIFE or to be short SHARPIE HOWARD KNIFE haha long story that is too uninteresting to post on this here blog.
(P.S. he remembers all of it too :)
*Also I have found more reasons to decide me and Sharpie were REALLY SIBLINGS in another life because today a certain boy (whom I can't say his name) was messing around behind me (I may or may not have hired a certain Kasey to throw a chicken nugget at) and Sharpie just stared at him with this horrible death glare until the boy left...Can I just say OVERPROTECTIVE OLDER BROTHER? just kidding! I love the kid to death.
*I'm going ice skating tonight and Katie randomly just told everyone who will listen about the last time we went skating for YW and "someone" almost flipped over the foam barrier (Yep that was me)
*MY LITTLE BROTHER/KASEY/PEPE/ONE OF MY BESTEST PALS IS MOVING TO SAN DIEGO THE DAY AFTER THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR HIS STINKIN JR. OLYMPICS (?) BASEBALL TEAM SO HE CAN BE ON THE NY YANKEES SOMEDAY! I AM SOOOOOOOO UPSET! Pepe we love your trying to follow your dreams but YOU CAN'T MOVE!
*On Saturday me and my pal Mia went to the district to go shopping...SO MUCH FUN! We went to Aero and bought these really cute sweaters for 10.50 (they used to be 40)
*As many of you know I want to be a wedding planner when I grow up and Jennifer wants to be partners in a business together...Well Katie and Sara decided to have me plan their future weddings and LOVED WHAT I DID! I had a blast...So if you want me to do "yours" just leave a comment of what you want in your "wedding" (BTW I am starting to rethink my wedding so expect something soon :)

Um so I think that is all so love you all! BYE!

0 Comments...: