CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

BEST WEEKEND EVER!

FRIDAY:
So I'm pretty sure that I haven't told you guys that Jennifer had been planning to kidnap me for my birthday! Well she did on Friday but first she told Sharpie on Wednesday and they made a HUGE deal about it and wouldn't tell me where she was taking me! Ugh let me just tell you it was sooooo frustrating! :) Knowing my best guyfriend though I tried to get the secret out of him and he was like "I can't tell you it goes against scout rules!" Then proceeded to recite the scout of honor (That's what it's called right?) Well now you are probably wondering where Jennifer took me...You ready for this? THE WEDDING EXPO AT SOUTHTOWNE!!!!!!!!!
*It was soooo excited! She wouldn't tell me and made me cover my eyes till we actually got inside and it was sooo much fun!
*It's basically like the fair where they have booths for each company's advertising but they all have to do with wedding things.
*So me and Jennifer were wandering around at the beginning then met this guy selling ties. This guy's on the ball cause the first thing he asks are what are your colors? So me and Jennifer, already have these things planned, told him and so he was showing us the ties he had for those color schemes and asked us what season and all these other questions which made us laugh so hard at the end because we don't really look like brides-to-be.
*We gained like 20 pounds sampling wedding cake and a whole bunch of random chocolate covered things (plus a couple of swedish meatballs that were to die for!)
*We got free back massages from this one place
*I officially changed my wedding colors (it's been coming awhile but I couldn't decide the last color) They are blue & gold or if you wanna get technical: bahama breeze and champagne.
*There was a bridal fashion show & a little black ringbearer boy that was sooo cute (we took pictures)
*It was sooo much fun! Maybe in the next month or so I will plan out my wedding on here again like I did last year
*We took a lot of pictures so I'll put them up soon
*Thanks Jennifer! It was a ton of fun! Love you!

SATURDAY:
*I went to the baptism for 17 year old in my ward that's just started coming to church
*Then I cleaned a little bit and babysat my siblings (pretty boring)

SUNDAY:
*Stake Conference which means I can sleep in and not have to worry about going to church.
*We had to go an hour early so my mom could practice singing in the choir.
*They had overflow seating in the relief society room with tvs so you could see
*We took Charlie for a walk to get out his wiggles before he had to sit for 2 hours
*He's attracted to TVs
*About 15 minutes before it started Charlie started running for the relief society room. I started chasing him because I noticed people sitting in there.
*I grabbed Charlie then turned around and noticed MY BEST PAL SHARPIE sitting there! It was really funny and I think Charie just knew he should've ran there.
*So me and Sharpie wandered around with my siblings talking and such.
*Then we found Sara and Katie and talked to them (plus Sara's stalker Wesley :( )
*Found a new website called...www.mylifeisaverage.com Go to it It's fantazingly hilarious (Fantazing=fantastic+amazing) (copyright me)
THE END!

0 Comments...: