CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tag 2009 (Last year)

2009 TAG!

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Had a boyfriend

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I kept my new year's resolutions for like a month but this year I am going to be better and actually do them (that was a resolution :)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Um ya...My mom did :)

4. Did anyone close to you die? No

5. What countries did you visit? um none (unless you count hannahslavakia which i almost never leave)

6. What did you get really, really, really, really excited about? my phone! Twilight! a brother! and a bunch of other things too!

7. What do you wish you’d done more of? Hang out with my friends outside of school have a more postitive attitude

8. What was the best book you read? Um well I read Twilight like 40 times :) But I also read the Hunger Games and the Kissed by an angel books

9. What is something you wanted but didn't get? a facebook :(

10. What kept you sane? chocolate friends laughing and my computer

11. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Um it didn't change much and I don't really know how to describe it so let's move on

12. What valuable life lesson did you learn in 2009? Forgive and Forget!/Don't Judge Books by Their Cover

0 Comments...: