CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Not Too Much To Say (Why does this keep happening?) But...

CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!! ooh I am so excited! So sometime while out of school I will talk my dad into letting me download pictures on his laptop so you can actually see them! How bout that? :) Also my grandparents took my sister Kathryn to get her ears peirced for her 8th birthday! Me and Megan came along for moral support. Well actually that's a lie as my grandpa talked me into getting mine redone! (In case you don't know...I got mine done when I was 8 but took them out for my baptism and was too wimpish to put them back in cause they were already growing in and they finally just grew in) I also got a haircut for the 1st time in, like, 6 months. So now I look HOT!!! Haha! just kidding I'm not that conceited :$ :) Plus I look the same. Um I think that is it...I'm really sorry I don't have a very good blogging habit lately but I will continue to try and keep it up (remember when I used to have 3 posts a day?) So stay tuned for interesting moments in my life...And watch the piggy dance to my music to the right :) I love him!

0 Comments...: