CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Appreciate the Little Things

Life sometimes sucks, and it's hard...but then you think about the last time life sucked and how many blessings you've recieved since then, and suddenly life doesn't suck as much as you thought it did...Make sense? Ya ya Hannah shut up and stop trying to be philisophical and emotionally appealing.... Anywho! Gabe's House! For the longest time it was just Gabe, Me, Sharpie, and Kyanna and boy did things get interesting!

Sharpie staring down Gabe's hamster PJ. Everytime he called it a stupid rat it bit him...or me
I say picture I get the back of heads. Sweet [Kyanna]
[Gabriel]
Gabe was trying to get Sharpie to pull a move on Kyanna...We'll see if she ever wants to hangout with us again :]
At Lillie's birthday party Charlie put on his mask but wouldn't put his nose where it was supposed to go...He had to breathe really hard and I think he was suffocating...Nut case
I love the flash on my phone :] This is 12 year old Megan. We were having a contest to see whose flash was brighter...I won
Charles with a sticker on his head cause he's apparently too good for paper
Aaaaand Jennifer made me borrow her dress for sweethearts...Ok maybe I didn't really put up a fight :] Isn't it gorgeous?
I was sitting by Tyler at lunch when Sharpie tapped him on the shoulder and said "It's time" I got up too and Tyler sat me down and said "You better stay here" Sharpie replied "We're going to the...bathroom." So being the smart one I left them to their devices. We all stood up to go to seminary when Tyler booked it into the lunchroom grabbed my hand and said "You need to come with me" Sharpie wasn't around so I was worried something was wrong with him so I kept asking Tyler where we were going. He just told me to keep walking [which was more like running] and wouldn't tell me a thing. I felt like we were fugitives. Then we stop by some stairs and he hands me a note in Sharpies handwriting saying "Follow the suckers" Tyler says see ya and starts walking away. I was sooooo confused! I thought maybe for a second Tyler was the sucker and I was supposed to follow him. Then I looked down and saw a little Dum-Dum trail. I follow it probably looking stupid as I kept whipping my head around to see what was going on. I get to my locker open it and GUSH! DUM-DUMS! And a note from Sharpie saying "I'd be a Dum-Dum to say no to you :] Haha apparently Jennifer's a creeper and looked off my schedule in the beginning of the year to get my combo...uhhhhhh. I still have so many suckers! Tyler stopped there with me before history today and was like "Woah! You weren't kidding!" So I stuffed his pockets and he still has enough for every b day for the rest of the year :] Guess it's legit Just like my new drivers license! I realize now me and my dad have a lot in common. I wanted to drive to the DLD and so did my dad so we sat in the driveway for 20 minutes arguing until my mom came out, lectured us for being childish, and said we couldn't go that day. Later on she took me and I got to drive home..I think I won :] Whew! Mack thought I was stubborn! Get it from my papa! That and I love driving fast :] Haha it'd be smart and listen to my brothers: Stay off the roads Hannah's a comin! The End.

0 Comments...: