CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Holy Shoot! January!

Only halfway through the month and there's been parties, school, life changing conversations, tears, incessant laughter, and one "important" little number...Encompassed in these words include....

Aysa's House: We watched Indiana Jones and danced again :] [Jace, Brysan, Erinn, Aysa, Linds, and Heather]
I turned 16!!!! Jennifer told me we were having a girls night two nights before, her dad had to grab something from the church and sent us in. We were walking down the dark hallway and I was terrified! I kept imagining people popping out at us...Open the door to the gym and theres streamers over the doorway, and people were screaming! I thought "oh hey someone's having a party." Then I saw Gabe and wondered what the heck he was doing on my turf. DUH HANNAH! SURPRISE PARTY! Jennifer did a spectacular job planning everything, my brothers had way to much fun putting up streamers [Tyler climbed up on the basketball hoop to hang them as high as he could reach] and just had so much fun!We played hide and seek in the dark for the longest time...mostly cause Tyler and Mack are ninjas. Dal and Brysan stole a box of pizza and sat in the mother's room watching True Grit on Dal's phone, and we finally found them...But not the Mack hiding behind them. Then we did light photography again and got THE coolest pictures! I'll have to steal them from Jennifer...We got some that looked like Tyler was levitating, I was super buff, Mack destroying Brysan in a wizard duel and so many more! Here's the only pictures I could find of Tyler, Mack, and Gabriel One was apparentally my limit before they motored :]
I asked Sharpie to sweethearts...He has yet to respond but if I go I'm either borrowing a red and white dress from Jennifer or this one I got at the DI for $12! Eat your heart out Kate Middleton! Haha love the prom episode of Glee! :]
We had to act out scenes from Julius Casear in English so me, Jennifer, and Derek made these intense fuzzy stick beards :] This also marks the final days of Jennifer Anne at Herriman High :[ Yesterday I chilled with Derek and Sharpie and watched the Dark Knight..They kept getting upset at me cause I was laughing at the ridiculsness of it and texting Tyler but then Lindsey came and talked more than me :] Haha best part was the Joker visiting Harvey/"Butt chin man" with his crazy butt wig and taking off the doctors half mask thing and "WOAH! IT'S THE JOKER!" like the makeup wasnt a dead giveaway :] Pretty great events in the life of a Hannah! Let's see how the rest of the month goes :]

0 Comments...: