CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Youth Conference...

So I had a blast! I have sooo much to tell you guys and absolutely NO time to tell you. I have the dance VERY soon and I'm going camping right after church tomorrow with my family till Thursday and then 4H camp the following Friday Then there's girls camp August 4th. SO here's what I'm going to do...Make a list of things I have to detail on later and here is just a brief snippet of funness to come. Then I will do it with the other camps too :]
-Park with Lindsey Christian Sharpie and Charlie
-Eclipse
-Service Project
-Man stroking Tree whilst talking about it's spirit
-Same man saying that making tree rings is a missionary experience
-Same man's mustache
-Red Team
-Cheer and Motto
-Eye of the Tiger
-Chinese
-Bear/Woodpecker
-Brother Strong
-Fruit Snacks
-El Deavlo
-Suzie
-Tongue
-sharpies phone
-47 minute convo on that phone
-random weed patch
AND SOOO Much more but just realized I have an hour to get ready,,BYE!

0 Comments...: