CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Town Day Pictures!

So I am getting ready for Girls Camp and have tons to tell you about all the other camps I've been to but that's another post cause I have pictures for this one! HOORAY! It's almost the end of my texting time again for this month so the day before I leave I'll e-mail more pictures of miscelaneous things and my UBER exciting 7ish hours with Lindsey yesterday shopping, trying on random dresses, taking pictures, and many other things :] But for now: TOWN DAYS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO BEFORE JENNIFER EVEN LEFT FOR FRANCE! [She's back now but is currently in California ;[]
Here is Lindsey, Me, and Jennifer in her Bombtastic Shades.
This is Lindsey with my free balloon animal Harrietson [I named her Harriet before Linds told me he was my boyfriend so he had to have a guy name] He's supposed to be a llama but the guy was obviously ametuer
Pretty Lindsey!
Jennifer&Harrietson [She was just posing but it looks like she's kissing him EW! :]] This was taken before his leg got twisted and I didn't know what to do with him cause I was sick of holding him. Then we went to the bathroom and this little girl looked at him with big eyes and asked "Where did you get that!?" and I just let her have him. Luckys! Love at first sight! :]
These are our rings from a smokin hot fiancees! You're invited to all of our weddings! [Haha just kidding we all bought them cause they were cute and only $10 instead of $40] However this one lady asked me if I was getting married so I told her yes and she asked how old I was so I told her 14 and she looked confuzzled UH...

So it was supposed to be all the FOOFers basically together but only me and Jennifer and Lindsey could end up going cause Sharpie faked a talk he had to write with his imaginary family in town, Sara&Gabe fell over the earth, the other boys had a bees game and Katie...Well actually I don't know what her excuse was.Ok I lied, Derek was there but he was too cool to hang out with us :] But we had fun! These pictures show is obviously! Thank you MY TOWN for being awesome. The End. :]

0 Comments...: