CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 30, 2010

More Pictures and Other Random Fluff

Hey! Here's some more pictures I realized haven't been put on the blog yet...I just ordered a bunch on Snapfish so I've been looking at them...
These two were taking at girls camp...last year :] Haha I know I'm kinda lazy :]
All my ward girls!
Funniest.Story.Ever. So the other day we were at my grandparents house and my grandpa was watching THE COWBOYS with John Wayne. He said it was very kid appropiate. Not 5 minutes later a guy gets shot to death. So I asked him to repeat it and he said "Well it's better than some dang werewolf jumping through the trees gnawing on people's necks with sparkly vampires!" Touche! But then my grandpa pulled this face [being a werewolf] that made me crack up FOREVER so I asked her if I could take a picture so she told me to wait a second, fluffed her hair, and then she pulled the face. HAHA LOVE YOU GRAMS!

Me and my dad's cousin who happens to be my age Mallory! [Back before my haircut...UGH so glad I have short hair again!]

This is me and Lindsey whilst we were hanging out the other day. Here are some of the highligts: [We went shopping at the district and then went to her house till 11]
-We went to Ross and tried on horribly revealing dresses
-Then we bummed around Target and I picked up this thing off the clearance rack that looked like a water bottle. So I asked Lindsey "What is this thing?" and a random lady behind me says "Oh that's a cocktail shaker!" We then said thanks and booked it into a couple rows over so we could laugh hysterically.
-Then at Aeropostale I was trying on the same shirt in 2 different colors but I couldn't decide so I walked out and asked Lindsey and she told me maroon but this other random lady was listening to us and says "Oh honey! definately the blue! It brings out your sking color!" So if the shirt fits buy one in both colors :] Hee Hee
-Then we just hung out at Lindsey's for awhile after finishing shopping
-Sharpie called around 10 to talk about the honors homework we have. But it was a fun convo as usual
The End
However here's some of my Favorite pictures EVER!:

Back from the FOOFer party at Jennifers...Jennifer Sharpie and Lindsey on the homemade swingset [I got on once with Sara and she left me stranded in the air FOREVER so I was done with the swingset and just took pictures :]

Me and Charlie [doesn't he have the best smile?]

Aw man Sharpie Lindsey Me and Kevin [He's sitting on my lap that's why he's so tall :] Haha it's normal for him] LOVE THIS PICTURE! SOME OF MY FAVORITE PICTURE IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES [lunchroom] I MISS THEM ALL!!!
That's all..Except vote in my poll! Tell me what you think about the improvments and maybe I'll actually finish my youth conference post :]

Oh and if any of you see Charlie St. Cloud [with Zac Efron] tell me how you like it! I want to see it but at the same time I don't [Repeat with any movies I should see..THANKS!]

0 Comments...: